Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
89.47%
17 89.47%
Kings
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: SAC (9-13) @ DAL (16-7) | 106-110 loss
(12-08-2019, 07:31 PM)mtrot Wrote: dude clearly got Luka on the forearm
Tired of refs ignoring Luka fouls.  Maybe they just refuse to see the obvious to not be the ref that keeps sending Luka to the line.  Frustrating for Luka.
Like Reply
Why do we even have REFEREES?  Seriously....I'm at this point with them.  Do they just want to waste money to create drama?
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
WTH was that defense.
Like Reply
This defense. Woof.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:35 PM)cow Wrote: Luka needs to calm down a bit with all the complaining.  Our defense is bad and the Kings are hot shooting.  Hopefully that doesn't continue for the next three quarters.
He can't let the refs off on this business of not giving him obvious foul calls.  And neither should Rick.  Luka is one of the top players in the league and if they are going to give Harden every call, they need to call similarly for Luka.  If Luka is not allowed to get these calls when he gets fouled on the way to the rim, that is a way of negating a big part of his effectiveness.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:36 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Barnes 3 assists, proving a point.

What point?  That he could have actually not been a black hole when he was here?  Heck of time to try to prove it now.  Just pass the ball every now and then when he was here was the time...

He's averaging 2.2 assists for the year....so he's not trying to hard to prove much.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:36 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 07:31 PM)mtrot Wrote: dude clearly got Luka on the forearm
Tired of refs ignoring Luka fouls.  Maybe they just refuse to see the obvious to not be the ref that keeps sending Luka to the line.  Frustrating for Luka.
That never seems to bother them with Harden.
Like Reply
Wow, defense looks terrible, bench looks lost, 3pts aren’t falling. Not looking good
Like Reply
On my goodness....
Like Reply
Bench can't create quality looks tonight and the few they are getting aren't dropping.
Like Reply
Wow, the Mavs are really missing Wright tonight.
Like Reply
Where tf are the defensive rotations. This is terrible
Like Reply
Missing Dolan tonight
Like Reply
Nice finishes by Jackson. DFS still should have pulled the trigger on that corner three instead of passing.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:45 PM)cow Wrote: Nice finishes by Jackson.  DFS still should have pulled the trigger on that corner three instead of passing.
Well, have you seen his shots lately?  I don't mind him passing, unless the shot clock is expiring.
Like Reply
i really hate when curry and bronson are the backcourt. we always give up size and as a result easy shots or 2nd and 3rd chances on eachh possession. and we have to work harder for good looks on offense.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:44 PM)Jym Wrote: Missing Dolan tonight

I'll take things you'll never hear a New Yorker say for $800, Alex.
Like Reply
Nice, Powell drives the lane!
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:46 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: i really hate when curry and bronson are the backcourt. we always give up size and as a result easy shots or 2nd and 3rd chances on eachh possession. and we have to work harder for good looks on offense.

Well Delon is missing.
Like Reply
Mavs look absolutely spent. Nothing seems to be working on the offensive end, SAC getting everything they want.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply