Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charania: Kyrie Reaches out to Lebron to team up in DAL. Lebron: I'll think about it
(06-05-2023, 03:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: It would take so much more, imo. Lebron, the player, might be in decline, but Lebron, the icon, is worth maybe billions to the Lakers. I’m not just talking about ticket sales, merchandising, constant media coverage…I’m talking about the valuation of their franchise, and keeping it on the forefront of the sport in terms of glamor and relevance.

They flatly won’t trade him, i don’t think, and honestly I doubt he’ll want to leave. If he does, and if they do, I feel like it’s gonna take a lot.

As usual, we agree on this one. I hopped on discord for the first time in a while and the guys were dreaming up scenarios and some were saying that all it would take were pick 10, or they wouldn't throw in Hardy, etc.. 

It would absolutely take Hardy + Green + #10 + MORE and even that might not be enough. It's Lebron, but even worse - Cuban loses bidding wars, where he's the only bidder.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charania: Kyrie Reaches out to Lebron to team up in DAL - by Smitty - 06-06-2023, 07:30 AM