Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charania: Kyrie Reaches out to Lebron to team up in DAL. Lebron: I'll think about it
(06-05-2023, 04:35 PM)omahen Wrote: Had some thoughts in the sticky thread already. Thinking more about it, this sounds to me like LeBron saying - bring me Kyrie or I walk.

On the theoretical subject of how much would it cost to get him. Of course a lot. He is still one of best players in the league and by far the biggest marketing asset. If you go after him, be prepared to pay the bank.

Was my reaction and my take the entire last few months. Lebron isn't happy with the current team. Knows he is declining and wants more "help" aka Kyrie + AD on the Lakers. He is probably constantly talking to Kyrie behind the scenes, trying to convince him to join the Lakers. Thats so typical Lebron.

Pelinka/front office said no, we are keeping Reaves / Rui and Co. Thats why the passive aggressive comments from Lebron to the media after they lost to Denver. And also the rumors: retirement/surgery/out until the new year. Now this rumor about Lebron joining Kyrie. Big middle finger to Pelinka.

If the Lakers want Kyrie, they better pay a decent price for him @ Nico.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charania: Kyrie Reaches out to Lebron to team up in DAL - by sefant - 06-05-2023, 04:50 PM