Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavericks in new trivia game
Basketballgrid.com

Dallas is one of the teams in the puzzle today. Without spoiling, I managed to get 7/9. 

[-] The following 1 user Likes NashtoNajera's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I guess I’m dumb. Took me a while to figure out what “ROY” meant. Something about the way that space lies adjacent to the trailblazers logo had me thinking Brandon Roy, so I spent way too long trying to come up with former Knicks and Raptors with Roy in their names.
Like Reply
This was fun. I also got 7/9. Couldn't figure out who was on the Blazers+Raptors.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(07-08-2023, 04:24 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: This was fun. I also got 7/9. Couldn't figure out who was on the Blazers+Raptors.

Z-Bo, baby
Like Reply
6/9. Got Suns and Kings on the top. Spurs and Thunder on the left side. Had an easy time with MVPs and players averaging 10+ APG (was proud of guessing O Rob for the Kings at 10+ APG) got KD as a Thunder player who also played for the Suns is when I realized that it was asking for players who played for the two different teams. Already guessed Dragic for Spurs and Suns but apparently being drafted by the Spurs didn't count
Like Reply