Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 75: DAL (36-38) @ CHA (24-51)
For sure, I have a feeling the Kleber shot to beat LA will be the game that costs them the 10th pick
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
I am speechless
Like Reply
Coungratulations to the Hornets youngsters.

They beat us 2 times without half of the roster.

Maybe they don't have quality we have, but they went on the court to show effort and they deserve a victory.

Looking optimistcally, with every loss, we are closer to see Kidd fired.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MAVS-SLO's post:
  • ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
Luka out, B2B, you know Carlisle will f*** us over tomorrow.
Like Reply
It’s surreal. This should be a 55 win team. But it’s a shithole team. An embarrassment unprecedented for Metroplex sports.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:24 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: For sure, I have a feeling the Kleber shot to beat LA will be the game that costs them the 10th pick

Not 10th but 9th, and then somebody will jump them. That´s just the Mavs way.
Like Reply
One things for sure now, Kyrie and Wood won't be sticking around.  This team may as well blow it up and start the rebuild. Cuban won't agree, but that's what needs to happen.
[-] The following 2 users Like HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • BigDirk41, bodhisattva
Like Reply
RC should invite Donnie and Don to the game tomorrow
Like Reply
I don't think they have a chance to win a game until the final 2 games even if they try. Hopefully by the final 2, everyone is shut down. Keeping our pick must be the top priority at this point.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:29 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: RC should invite Donnie and Don to the game tomorrow

LOL. I guarantee you they´ll lose. Pacers have been on a tank for a while. This Charlotte had no ping-pong-balls on the line. The Pacers are fighting the Wizards and Blazers. Carlisle will out-lose Kidd.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:29 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: One things for sure now, Kyrie and Wood won't be sticking around.  This team may as well blow it up and start the rebuild. Cuban won't agree, but that's what needs to happen.

Kyrie is back if they max him. He can always demand a trade later. Hopefully they have a decent coach and a few upgrades before then.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:32 PM)loki Wrote: Kyrie is back if they max him. He can always demand a trade later.

True. We give him 200/4, then he demands a trade, Since we don´t have three 1st round picks to send with him, we just package him with Luka. LOL.
Like Reply
Kyrie probably only re-signs if Kidd is the coach as he still has respect for him. And Cuban will keep Kidd if that means keeping Kyrie  Cry
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:32 PM)loki Wrote: Kyrie is back if they max him. He can always demand a trade later. Hopefully they have a decent coach and a few upgrades before then.

I guess Cuban has no choice since he gutted the team for Kyrie. No sense in losing the guy you traded for for nothing. I guess some guys are all about that $$  But I'd rather play on a team with a chance to win which this team is a long, long way from doing.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:39 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kyrie probably only re-signs if Kidd is the coach as he still has respect for him. And Cuban will keep Kidd if that means keeping Kyrie  Cry

I think I'm out if they run this back next year. Something has to change.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:39 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kyrie probably only re-signs if Kidd is the coach as he still has respect for him. And Cuban will keep Kidd if that means keeping Kyrie  Cry

Has Kyrie said anything like that? Seems like doom and gloom to me.

(03-26-2023, 02:44 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: I guess Cuban has no choice since he gutted the team for Kyrie. No sense in losing the guy you traded for for nothing. I guess some guys are all about that ? But I'd rather play on a team with a chance to win which this team is a long way from doing.

They are one year removed from the WCF and IMO one year away from another potential WCF.
[-] The following 1 user Likes loki's post:
  • MAVS-SLO
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:29 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: One things for sure now, Kyrie and Wood won't be sticking around.  This team may as well blow it up and start the rebuild. Cuban won't agree, but that's what needs to happen.

For Wood i'm pretty sure he won't be there next season, i just hope we can do sign&trade with someone, even if his value isn't high.

For Kyrie i'm not so sure, but i don't mind having him here at the begginning of the season and see where the things go.

And i don't blame Kyrie for this. Most games we lost this season are lost on the same way. Our game is a readen book. Basically, every team who get in the clutch time have just 1 thing to do - put the ball close to the rim and the worst outcome of this are 2 free throws. Mostly just easy baskets.

We lost xy games in that way. You can't expect your shoots will get in for 48 minutes. 

And i'm pretty sure that players are boycotting Kidd. From the approach, effort and rebounding i can see that pretty realistic.

Now go full on a tank mode and that's way better for us than playing play in which we didn't deserve and also giving a good lottery pick to the Knicks.
Like Reply
HoosierDaddyKid Wrote:I guess Cuban has no choice since he gutted the team for Kyrie. No sense in losing the guy you traded for for nothing. I guess some guys are all about that ? But I'd rather play on a team with a chance to win which this team is a long way from doing.

They are not losing him for nothing. There is no team out there that can or wants to outright pay him. They don´t even have to offer him the full four years. Nobody is giving him four f'n years. They offer him 145/3, it´s still far more than any other team will offer him. He´s not signing for the MLE somewhere.
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:46 PM)loki Wrote: Has Kyrie said anything like that? Seems like doom and gloom to me.

They are one year removed from the WCF and IMO one year away from another potential WCF.

You need to come out the fog.. They aren't going to compete against the cream of the crop in the NBA for at least 2 yrs and that's only if they make the right moves. There are other teams that are better than them now, and I'm not talking about the obvious one's like the Bucks, Sixers, Celtics, Grizz, Nuggs,  etc...
Like Reply
(03-26-2023, 02:54 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: You need to come out the fog.. They aren't going to compete against the cream of the crop in the NBA for at least 2 yrs and that's only if they make the right moves. There are other teams that are better than them now, and I'm not talking about the obvious one's like the Bucks, Sixers, Celtics, Grizz, Nuggs,  etc...

The West is still wide open. There are a lot of solid teams, but I don't see any great ones. Things can change quickly with the right leadership and a few good defensive players. Everyone gets way too depressed when they have a bad run. Ironically this is exactly what they need in order to make a significant improvement to the roster.
Like Reply