Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Pelicans
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: DAL (14-6) @ NOP (6-15) | 118-97 win
When KP was in NY he got those calls in the post (when guys get under him) all the time. Not a single call this year. Seems weird
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 08:47 PM)Jym Wrote: Barea may just get himself a Dirkie

He definitely was a great spark and gave big momentum to second team to stay in the game. But watch +/- stat, JJ scored 8pt in 7mins and he's -2..  Just to indicate, how this stat is not telling any story on short period of time...

I hope mavs will put themselves together and show NOP who is who on the court before crunch time,  it would be a shame not to take a W from this game, NOPs are not play good. But mavs are not in best shape as well...
Like Reply
How was that not a foul??

LUUUKA WITH A 3 FROM THE BAYOU!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka is killing it
Like Reply
THJ lucky that shot went in. No one else touched the ball that possession.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka knlocking down shots

Ingram is destorying DFS
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:07 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 09:05 PM)JamesConway Wrote: Unreal how bad Porzingis' offense is right now. He's not even 50% the player he can be on that end of the floor. It's that drastic.

I guess it can only get better.......but it's still rough to see. Especially when he is in the post.

It's not like the shots he's getting are bad shots. Most are just rimming in and out. If he can just hit half of those shots he's a 20ppg scorer and the Mavs number 1 offense gets that much better.
Yeah I'm actually positively surprised by the type of shots he's taking. Unfortuntely he's converting them at a career low efficiency right now.
Like Reply
WHAT AMAZING D BY KP THERE!
Like Reply
KP as to spin left there,

learn how to play in the post
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:11 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Ingram is destorying DFS

This game is making me more and more convinced that we need Andre Iguodala.
Like Reply
Not the right time to force feed KP. Game is close and the Mavs cannot waste possessions.
Like Reply
POWELL AND-1! 

What a pass by Luka there!
Like Reply
It would be awesome if Luka can get a 30/20/10 triple double tonight
Like Reply
Josh Hart would be a nice fit on our team.
Like Reply
KP is a better shooter than this.  Frustrating for him but at this point the Mavs have to go to better more efficient options when he is in there.  His defense is great though.
Like Reply
KP has such a high center of gravity that it makes it difficult for him to establish post position against shorter, stockier guys.
Like Reply
I'd throw JJackson back in for a few and see if he can heat up.
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:19 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: It would be awesome if Luka can get a 30/20/10 triple double tonight

That has happened exactly 33 times in the history of the NBA

Wilt has 16 of them. Oscar Robertson has 7.  Kareem has 2. Elgin Baylor has 4. The rest have only been recorded by Demarcus Cousins (44/23/10),  David Lee (37/20/10), George McGinnis (38/21/10), and Billy Cunningham (31/27/11).

If Luka does that, he will be BY FAR the youngest player to ever do it. Currently the youngest is the Big O at 23 years old.

Luka hit all 3!! Good for him
Like Reply
To get the assists, he will have to play 8-9 minutes in the 4th.  I don't think RC will let him.  I hope he does...
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:31 PM)Hypermav Wrote: To get the assists, he will have to play 8-9 minutes in the 4th.  I don't think RC will let him.  I hope he does...
Yeah I agree. He'll probably play the last 6
Like Reply