Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Game 71 - Tank Busted? : DAL (36-35) @ LAL (34-37) | 111-110 WIN! CALL ME MAXI!
(03-18-2023, 12:21 AM)Reunion Mav Wrote: This is why this board might die. I come here as always, this time to enjoy a fun win. What do I see? Mavs fans more interested in trashing their coach and trying to prove their point than anything else.

This board absolutely always has someone identified that you hate and spend ridiculous effort offering your proof that your points are correct. 
Sometimes apologies show up on the board which I like. But I guess discussions work better if we both have a scapegoat and argue how right we are. 
Sorry this really irritated the fire out of me.

Preemptively, let me say that none of this is aimed at you, specifically, or meant as a slight, because feelings like this are valid, and you're not the only one to bring this up recently. 

What you're describing is not "this board", it's "the internet"...and honestly, it's just "people today" if we're being really honest. 

Ironically, I think we're ALL bothered by this, it's just that different topics grind different people the wrong way. Some of the people who liked your post are the worst offenders, just not on the topic of the head coach. 

At the end of the day, I just wish people would either participate or not. I don't get the fascination with telling people whether or not you'll participate, as if this place exists to placate any one person. When I get sick of it here, I just take a break. Announcing it doesn't occur to me. And, from my perspective, it really just seems like everyone who does wish to participate (myself included) should probably make an effort to be more tolerant of things that annoy them. This is all happening because the Mavs' season has been supremely disappointing, so far, and we're basically resorting to taking that frustration out on each other. Not the most fun environment to willingly walk into, for sure, but it's all of us at fault.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • ballsrchr, DallasMaverick, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 71 - Tank Busted? : DAL (36-35) @ LAL (34-37) | 111-110 WIN! CALL ME MAXI! - by KillerLeft - 03-18-2023, 12:44 PM