Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Game 71 - Tank Busted? : DAL (36-35) @ LAL (34-37) | 111-110 WIN! CALL ME MAXI!
(03-18-2023, 12:55 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: Come on guys!  This is a discussion board.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  We don't need to agree with each other.  If I don't agree with someone I just go on.  I "like" some of those that I agree with and give thoughtful consideration to others.  That's the way of life.

There are still some really good posters on here with in depth knowledge of basketball and the Mavs.  They deserve to  have their say--just as you do.  Sometimes I agree with you.  Sometimes I don't.

There are things about the Mavs I don't like.  Sometimes I voice them.  I appreciate your comments...and I'd hate to see you, or anyone leave.  You can make a difference just by joining the discussions with thoughtful, informed comments.  Or...totally uninformed.  Heck!...I'm just a fan.  I never played beyond high school.  Now I'm just a driveway point guard--but--it is a big driveway...

Good points. I don’t care if someone makes a point I disagree with. My concern is with the hate someone themes that get driven into the ground with prove my oh so smart point statements. What irritated me is some couldn’t leave it alone even when we won.
[-] The following 2 users Like Reunion Mav's post:
  • F Gump, Hogmelon
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 71 - Tank Busted? : DAL (36-35) @ LAL (34-37) | 111-110 WIN! CALL ME MAXI! - by Reunion Mav - 03-18-2023, 01:12 AM