Poll: How many assists do the Mavs as a team get? O/U 21.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
50.00%
3 50.00%
Under
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 66: UTA (31-35) vs. DAL (34-32) | 116-120 WIN
[Image: Fqf5EHxXoAArG18?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Whatever happened to those nice black or white or gray shoes?
Like Reply
Just need to "hold" them to 30 points per quarter.
Like Reply
The big question is, how many lamentations will there be tonight about not being able to get Lauri on the Mavs?! Wink
Like Reply
Ah yes, another chance to beat the bad city and bring those happy memories of last years playoffs. Must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • DallasMaverick, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Jazz out of tune. Mavs put it away in the third.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Dallas up by 3, and the ESPN app says there's a 83.8% chance they win the game.  Crazy.
Like Reply
THJ on fire

Lukas guy can get an open 3 every possession.
Like Reply
Timmy for president.
Like Reply
Holiday and Frank are incredibly bad. Green needs to find his mojo again. Maybe consider giving Hardy some minutes.
Like Reply
Held them to only 28 in the 2nd quarter!
Like Reply
Tough team to watch tonight against a depleted Jazz team.  Mavs got sloppy and let the Jazz back in the game.

I hope Luka is dinged.  He is moving like 40 year old Dirk out there.
Like Reply
I love you, Luka but.. you're starting to really annoy me.
Like Reply
I know our defense sucks but the Frank, holiday, Powell and green lineups are tough to watch.

Green is in a funk.  Since he was taken out of the sterling lineup he looks to be playing rushed again.  Hope he plays through it.
Like Reply
Philly took out Minny 114-94. Mavs need to win to jump to the 6 hole.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Did Bullock get hurt?  

Only 8 minutes so far.
Like Reply
Seems like THJ has discovered a way to be effective off the bench. That's an interesting development. Need to get him more shots. 

I keep reading negative comments about Holiday...maybe it's just that my expectations were lower than others', but I am constantly impressed by what he is able to contribute out there, personally. 

Kleber is starting to knock the rust off and make a difference. 

Green showing signs of waking up. This little slump of his is the biggest issue with the post all star break team, imo, so that's a welcome sign.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime, The Jom
Like Reply
That was a pretty obvious charge.  Shoulder
Like Reply
7 threes. I wonder if some teams are kicking themselves tonight for not pulling the trigger on that Wood/Hardaway package? 

I'm kind of glad the Mavs couldn't get that one done. I guess it's hard to tell without knowing what they were after...
Like Reply
Mavs defense is just terrible. Not all of it has to do with players though, the coaching and scheme are not good. Why is the defense playing so tight on THT when he's not a good 3-pt shooter? They've been playing him aggressively all game and he's driving to the rim easily instead of playing off him.
Like Reply