Poll: How many points do Kyrie + Luka score combined? O/U 63.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
83.33%
5 83.33%
Under
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 65: PHX (36-29) vs. DAL (33-32) | 130-126 loss
[Image: cnxgatjirhla1.jpg]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(03-05-2023, 03:37 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: [Image: cnxgatjirhla1.jpg]

Luka: I know bro. It´s hard to find skilled people around here. Just don´t leave me like Jalen.
Like Reply
Today should be a fun and exciting game.  But it will be a tough battle.

There is talk the Suns lost a ton of wing depth with the trade.  They did.  But how KD took it on himself to take Luka earlier in the year on D really sticks with me.  He was fabulous and they almost came back and won.

In addition, the suns have done well to build around the fringes.  I really wish the Mavs were better at this.  Josh Okogie was a former first round pick who they got for peanuts who has outperformed his contract and has been playing well as a starter.  Tory Craig and Ish wainwright are solid deep bench physical players. Jock Landale and Damien Lee have been respectable and they picked up a low cost gamble in Bazley at the trade deadline.
Like Reply
First Kyrie and Durant post-divorce meeting, time to score a personal victory for KI and an actual one for all our guys. Must win game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Maxi is out today, but Bertans is back
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/coopmavs/status/1632430976948117505

[color=var(--text-link)]https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/status/1632416209000968193?s=20[/color]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Okogie should be a MLE target this summer. Should have been a target before, but eh Mavs things.
Like Reply
Mavs up 5. Kidd: This is going too well. Suns look uncomfortable shooting, let´s bring back -10 Powell. Yay.
Like Reply
Kyrie + Luka combined 19pts, 5/16 FG, 5 tov

Doesn´t get much worse.

THJ 5/6 from 3, 18pts

Doesn´t get much better
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
This game feels good. A throwback to 15 years ago, when the refs always had to f*** us over at the FT line to keep the game close in the 3rd for entertainment purposes.
Like Reply
Mavs in trouble if this scrub Wainright is draining threes
Like Reply
Fun game.  Suns are going to be trouble in playoffs.

Mavs got to hope Okogie keeps shooting threes.  Suns got to hope Luka keeps shooting threes.

Not a good finish of the third.  Couple of turnovers and good open three looks from Phx.
Like Reply
More pace and their defense improves again. The slowodown ISO-ball at the end of third hurt them on both ends.
Like Reply
Same inbounding play coming up again...and if they don't turn it over then it will be another desperation three
Like Reply
Another awesome moral victory. Just as good as the real thing
Like Reply
Would have been worth it to deck Booker. Luka lives in his head, you can see it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LifeAquatic's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
I am at least glad that Luka went to the bucket even though he choked.
Like Reply
I think Luka saw a chance there to try and force a technical on Booker.  He was smiling when he was faced up.  He just didn't get the call the way he hoped.
Like Reply
This team is fun to watch but they are absolutely horrible in the last few minutes of games and to me that's coaching.
Like Reply
Fun game.  The offense was incredible.

It just seems like in these games recently, the Mavs either don't make a play or the other team makes a play.  Game of inches.

I guess there was a big out of bounds that PHX got the ball that may have been off PHX.  That lead to a three point shot by PHX.  Add Luka's miss and some great shot making and Dallas came up just short.

Both teams looked legit though.  PHX probably has more ways to win games but a great effort by both teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply