Poll: How many points does Luka + Kyrie combine for on their homecoming debut? O/U 54.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
85.71%
6 85.71%
Under
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: MIN (31-29) vs. DAL (31-28)| 124-121 Loss
[Image: Foxjg4rXgAAuypL?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
The first game back home after a long road trip is always a tricky game to win.   Lets hope the Mavs take care of business tonight.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
-7.5 seems really high. Staying away from that one...
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/16...WpzowtAAAA

It's Monday so lets take a look back at all the highlights this last week and hope to see the Mavs start this week highlight reel tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I hope Luka can start being efficient in the clutch. He's the best player in the league in the 1st and 3rd quarters, but leaves a lot to be desired in the 4th. Kyrie may end up being the closer come playoff time and I'm ok with that, but I'd prefer it was a more shared role. Luka has to stop taking the step back 3 on the left side of the arc for every single game tying or winning shot. If we know it's coming, so does the other team. I think this is a combination of his success from that spot and his lack of conditioning to want to attack late in games. He looked like he put on a few pounds with his injury so hopefully after the All Star break he can get back into game shape and give us the dynamic 1-2 punch we need in the clutch.
Like Reply
Dallas debut for Kyrie and in search for the first dub with both Luka and KI on the court together. Altogether makes for a must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • BigDirk41, ItsGoTime, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
Please blow them out. If I have to watch Dwight in every action down the stretch again, you will see me on the news.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Sick and tired of Powell, man
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
(02-13-2023, 08:49 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Sick and tired of Powell, man

We finally have some ball movement, but he completely negates it, because well, he sucks. No offensive skill so he ends up just having to pass it back out to Luka/Kyrie.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • mtrot
Like Reply
....and they think C is not a problem? Powell/McGee make Gobert look like Hakeem. It´s a lay-up drill.
Like Reply
Reid and Gobert putting the ball on the floor against McGee. Even opposing bigs can penetrate at will.
Like Reply
Naz Reid
Like Reply
FREE WOOD
Like Reply
(02-13-2023, 08:57 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Reid and Gobert putting the ball on the floor against McGee. Even opposing bigs can penetrate at will.

There is a reason he´s -17.6 On/Off. Saric got another DNP today. Luka better whispering some Serbo-Croatian in his ears right now.
Like Reply
Lamarcus Aldridge is working out for the Mavs tomorrow
Like Reply
24 points in the paint for the T´Wolves 10 minutes into the game.
Like Reply
(02-13-2023, 09:02 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: 24 points in the paint for the T´Wolves 10 minutes into the game.

Yeah didn´t take long for opposing teams to figure the new Mavs out. They were confused by the fast pace without Luka. Now the pace is slow again and can´t defend the paint at all.
Like Reply
Zero rim protection.

I was one of those who didnt want Gobert in Dallas before. Now I want him. Other teams know exactly where to kill us
Like Reply
Pinson/Hardy minutes are brutal. Can only hope that Holiday has something left in the tank.
Like Reply
(02-13-2023, 09:07 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Pinson/Hardy minutes are brutal. Can only hope that Holiday has something left in the tank.

I´d love to see their on/off without Luka. I think they are hurt the most by his ball dominance and the slow pace. They needs space to drive and shoot. They have neither playing with Luka. I´d let them play all their minutes without Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply