Poll: How many points does Luka + Kyrie combine for on their homecoming debut? O/U 54.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
85.71%
6 85.71%
Under
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: MIN (31-29) vs. DAL (31-28)| 124-121 Loss
Not a fun game to watch so far. Whole lotta nothing!
Like Reply
(02-13-2023, 09:06 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Zero rim protection.

I was one of those who didnt want Gobert in Dallas before. Now I want him. Other teams know exactly where to kill us

Starts with the perimeter defense. Mavs give up penetration at will. Cannot stay in front of anyone.
Like Reply
Feels like Kyrie/Wood already have better pick and roll chemistry than Luka/Wood.
Like Reply
(02-13-2023, 09:10 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I´d love to see their on/off without Luka. I think they are hurt the most by his ball dominance and the slow pace. They needs space to drive and shoot. They have neither playing with Luka. I´d let them play all their minutes without Luka.

That aged fast and well. Wink
Like Reply
That's some efficient hooping
Like Reply
Wood is so good offensively but oh so bad defensively. 

We need Kleber with him
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
44 of 47 inside the 3pt line from Minnesota.
Like Reply
(02-13-2023, 09:17 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: 44 of 47 inside the 3pt line from Minnesota.

63% FG as a team.
McDaniels and Gobert combined 11/11.

Frank > Powell confirmed.
Like Reply
we got the ballhandler version of an awkward stars combination imho. Minny got the big man version but towns misses the game so they're playing so good out there tonight. maybe we should try starting either of luka and kyrie, playing the other off the bench.

kyrie can play off the ball, but ain't just a matter of the ball imho. it is the big difference between the tempos they're used to that makes things look difficult imho.
Like Reply
Brunson averaging over 32 points since we traded for Irving. Knicks even win Mavs trades they are not involved in. Tongue
Like Reply
Shockingly embarrassing effort in this first half.
Like Reply
We almost tied with them in 2nd qtr. it is the hole dug as big as 10pt in the 1st that we are having a hard time filling.
Like Reply
Damn. It's only game 2 with Kai but Luka is a bit struggling/can't figure it out.
Like Reply
They brought Luka back to early. He just doesn´t look right.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BigDirk41, Mavsfan12, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
kyrie is a better player than brunson of course, but by what's shown in last game and this one, he ain't as good a fit for luka as brunson was.
Like Reply
Loss tonight could put us just two games ahead of 12th again, which usually means they find a way to win.
Like Reply
After seeing the fast paced non Luka offense, this is hard to watch. Luka needs to adapt. This team is talented. Pass the ball around and let it find the open man.
[-] The following 3 users Like BigDirk41's post:
  • KillerLeft, MFFL, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
I think Wood might be better than Powell and McShaqtin?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(02-13-2023, 09:37 PM)LukaMVP Wrote: kyrie is a better player than brunson of course, but by what's shown in last game and this one, he ain't as good a fit for luka as brunson was.

Give it time, it's just his second game with a not-so-100%-yet Luka.
Brunson had YEARS with Luka.

One thing I noticed with Kyrie is he isn't touching the ball as much as I expect him to. Maybe it's just him not calling for it as much as Brunson does, or maybe, and most likely -- Kidd just sux. But Kidd would eventually figure it out in 100 games (or would he ever?).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
It’s honestly impressive how Luka can put on 15 lbs in nine days off. No defense. No transition offense. Wont shoot catch and shoot 3s.
[-] The following 2 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • BigDirk41, sefant
Like Reply