Poll: How many points does Kyrie score in his Mavs debut? O/U 26.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
8 80.00%
Under
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: DAL (30-26) vs. LAC (31-27) | 110-104 WIN!
But...why do I have to watch Pinson right now?
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 11:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: hardy is in over his head out there right now. needs to come out, imo.

Growing pains. If you want him to play minutes in the playoffs, he has to learn now.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Take Hardy out please?
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 11:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Growing pains. If you want him to play minutes in the playoffs,

I do not. But, I bet he's ready by next season!
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 11:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I must have a brain tumor or something, because I think I just saw JaVale McGee change the momentum of this game.

I don't think he gets another one like this.
He'd return to being Joel in no time.
Like Reply
Getting the full rookie experience with Hardy.  The Clippers length may be too much for him (like it was for JB) right now.  Like that Kidd hasn’t yanked him though.  

He’s probably not in the closing lineup tonight!  But the youngin is learning.
Like Reply
Completely disagree on Hardy. He NEEDS to be on the court even more. This is a great learning experience and he's done plenty of very good things so far. Pulling a kid after 1-2 mistakes is dumb. Other guys on the court have made more bone headed plays. He's not remotely the reason for the Clippers being back in this game.
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 11:47 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: I don't think he gets another one like this.
He'd return to being Joel in no time.

This is who McGee was last season. That's why I was so gunho for him.

Hopefully this isn't a throwback game and somehow the addition of Kyrie unlocks him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
Time for Kyrie to go win this game.
Like Reply
WOW.

Kyrie with the drive and then steal.
Like Reply
We could really use a center that can score one-on-one in a deep position. We never actually had one of those slow scoring dinosaurs. Wonder how an Adams/Valanciunas/Nurkic would look in our slow half-court offense/defense. Maybe Bitadze wouldn´t be such a bad gamble. Get him with a Bamba/Isaac type that is more of a scoring threat than Powell, and you got a reasonable three-headed monster and I´m sure Bitadze will cost nothing at all, maybe Rick even takes McGee, if Cuban throws in some extra cash.
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 11:49 PM)Dundalis Wrote: Completely disagree on Hardy. He NEEDS to be on the court even more. This is a great learning experience and he's done plenty of very good things so far. Pulling a kid after 1-2 mistakes is dumb. Other guys on the court have made more bone headed plays. He's not remotely the reason for the Clippers being back in this game.

Learning, for the rest of THIS season, now that they're really, truly going for it, needs to be about the guys who are actually going to play in the playoffs this season, imo. 

Also, I think he's big reason they didn't extend the lead for the past few minutes of the 3rd, and wins are suddenly very, very important.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
I absolutely love Pinson the cheerleader. I do not care for Pinson the player.
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 11:50 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: We could really use a center that can score one-on-one in a deep position. We never actually had one of those slow scoring dinosaurs. Wonder how an Adams/Valanciunas/Nurkic would look in our slow half-court offense/defense. Maybe Bitadze wouldn´t be such a bad gamble. Get him with a Bamba/Isaac type that is more of a scoring threat than Powell, and you got a reasonable three-headed monster and I´m sure Bitadze will cost nothing at all, maybe Rick even takes McGee, if Cuban throws in some extra cash.

A

Y

T

O

N

(02-08-2023, 11:51 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I absolutely love Pinson the cheerleader. I do not care for Pinson the player.

As he drills a crazy three lol
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 11:51 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I absolutely love Pinson the cheerleader. I do not care for Pinson the player.

I do like that 3 however
Like Reply
Horrific foul by Wood there.
Like Reply

Theo probably heard you say that lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tunesquad23's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Amazing ball movement until Wood catches it and holds it, completely missing both Pinson and Reggie under the hoop wide open
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Green should start the rest of the season!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
Greens defers too much, when he has better players with him on floor. He passed up a few mid range jumpers that he took against Utah, because he felt like the #1 guy against Urtah..
Like Reply