Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 49: WAS (21-26) @ DAL (25-24) | 126-127 loss
(01-25-2023, 08:25 AM)omahen Wrote: The biggest dissapointment for me in this game were the so called (3 and) D guys, especially DFS and Bullock. Its not like Washington was attacking a certain bad defender all night, but basically every Washington player could drive to the basket against basically any Mavs defender.

S. Dinwiddie - L. Doncic - J. Green +48 in 11 min     
R. Bullock - D. Finney-Smith - L. Doncic  -89.5 in 8 min

Dodgy

Bullock is certainly way more washed, DFS numbers looking somewhat ok, if paired with Green. THJ looks like a way better defender than Bullock. Bullock looks like a guy that closer to sink the defense than helping the team defense Rolleyes

I take THJ, Powell and Wood over Bullock on defense.

Green net rating with Bullock and without, and Green with DFS and without is pretty telling so far:

Green with DFS +9
Green without DFS +6

Green with Bullock +3.4
Green without Bullock +10.5

Luka + SD + Green only starting playing minutes together. They barely have before. Too early to look at those numbers.

- Luka + SD + Green played 60 min total with -3 net, but the defense is very good. The offensive numbers looking bad. Mainly because of Bullock
    - Luka + SD + Green without Bullock is +9. With Bullock its -27, and the defense is a disaster, and the offense too
    - Luka + SD + Green + THJ is +17 with good defense
    - THJ looks like a way better defender than Bullock. Which is hilarious i guess Rolleyes

People wanna trade Tim, but it feels like he is the easiest plug into lineup guy from all the offensive players on the team. Doing the least harm on defense. At least judging by the first half of this year. The must trade guy is Bullock at all costs. Just addition by subtraction. Even if the team might not get better. Play Hardy/Frank instead of him, can't be any worse. Would nearly argue the Mavs might win more games atm if Frank would play instead of Bullock.

Bullock > SD > Tim would be my order that the Mavs should trade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sefant's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 49: WAS (21-26) @ DAL (25-24) | 126-127 loss - by sefant - 01-25-2023, 09:00 AM