Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 49: WAS (21-26) @ DAL (25-24) | 126-127 loss
Kept them below 100...at the end of the 3rd quarter.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Chicagojk, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 10:25 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Kept them below 100...at the end of the 3rd quarter.
Party at my house!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
Over 25 minutes by Hardaway, Powell and Dinwiddie after 3 where there has been no defensive resistance.  

Green better play most of 4th or this is a loss.
Like Reply
Dinwiddie went to the scorers table to find out how many points Green has. He will continue to dominate the ball when he is on the court.
Like Reply
Green is having a nice night...why is Bertans on the floor in the fourth with the game in question? Kidd, if you're reading this, I was joking about building the team around him.
Like Reply
Your reminder that Beal will be making $57 million in the 26-27 season
Like Reply
BUILD THE TEAM AROUND BERTANS

DFS!
Like Reply
I don't know if this has been his best game ever, but I've been impressed by DFS attacking closeouts and then making good decisions tonight.
Like Reply
Green passed up an open three there and essentially turned it over.

Powell has had a nice 4th quarter.
Like Reply
And that's game...Wizards just own us, especially Kuzma
Like Reply
It's games like this - so many of them - that make it hard not to feel the Mavs could tank fairly easily this season to a top 10 pick, if they so chose. It's such a chore for them to even be competitive against the dregs of the league.
Like Reply
Dwight Powell has some of the best and worst hands. Half Dampier. Half prime Dwight Howard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
The refs can't believe it right now
Like Reply
You guys ready to be hurt again?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 10:51 PM)F Gump Wrote: It's games like this - so many of them - that make it hard not to feel the Mavs could tank fairly easily this season to a top 10 pick, if they so chose. It's such a chore for them to even be competitive against the dregs of the league.

I wouldn't even want to know the record if Luka came in out of shape and unmotivated like last season. 
He's basically been post-season Luka all season
Like Reply
Hardaway should've just taken that last one instead of moving it to Dinwiddie in the corner.

Hell of good double from Luka and DFS there. Nice, quick gather and outlet by DFS, too.
Like Reply
I love Luka, probably to an irrational, sad level, but his free throw shooting bums me out.
Like Reply
They're not reversing this.
Like Reply
Would be cool if whatever is drawn up isn’t a lot of nothing leading to a crazy step back 3
Like Reply
stepback 3 from the left wing incoming
Like Reply