Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 43: DAL (24-19) @ LAL (19-23) | 119-115 2OT win
Is this a G League game?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Two pretty bad teams tonight.  This game should not be nearly this close.  Just a really depressing performance after a bad loss.
Like Reply
Luka complains about everything. That's why he doesn't get back on D. The refs don't like constent complaining I don't care how good you are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • LifeAquatic
Like Reply
Of course. Another close game
Like Reply
Should I do it?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
Wide open three for Nunn.  Doncic asleep again.
Like Reply
They let them hang around, it's anybody's game now.
Like Reply
This team sucks.  Lukas defense is atrocious this stretch.  But we can’t even rest him against a bad team.  Just awful.

Mavs are so far away from being a serious contender.  Sick of Dinwiddie not making hustle plays too.
Like Reply
Endless screening with Bullock. No advantage gained. No mismatch forced. Resets the offense with less time on the clock.
Like Reply
This game is awful.  Can’t even enjoy it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Trying to stay positive but this is frustrating to watch
Like Reply
THJ's lay-ups  Big Grin
Like Reply
This is some of the worst basketball possible on the professional level.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
I don’t understand how people watch this team and then complain about Luka.  He gripes, he doesn’t have his A game every night, he foul hunts at times, and he has defensive lapses/effort issues. 

He also has one of the worst rosters in the NBA around him and has to play with Reggie Bullock every night.
Like Reply
One thing that sticks out:

This Mavs team looks like an exceptionally coached team.

[Image: the-office-dying-of-laughter.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • IamDougieFresh, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(01-13-2023, 12:00 AM)Kammrath Wrote: One thing that sticks out:

This Mavs team looks like an exceptionally coached team.

[Image: the-office-dying-of-laughter.gif]

Some guy up in Indiana has the Pacers playing great...
[-] The following 3 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • KillerLeft, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, SwisherPrice
Like Reply
They've got a little separation, they need to close it out.
Like Reply
Nice couple of scores by Wood.  This team needs so much tweaking.  Just looks like a lot of loose fitting, odd parts.  But with a high salary roster.
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 11:59 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: I don’t understand how people watch this team and then complain about Luka.  He gripes, he doesn’t have his A game every night, he foul hunts at times, and he has defensive lapses/effort issues. 

He also has one of the worst rosters in the NBA around him and has to play with Reggie Bullock every night.

Still no excuse for not getting back on defense. We know about the roster deficiency.
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 11:59 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: I don’t understand how people watch this team and then complain about Luka.  He gripes, he doesn’t have his A game every night, he foul hunts at times, and he has defensive lapses/effort issues. 

Lead by example. Dirk had to carry bad rosters and never showed this kind of attitude.
Like Reply