Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 43: DAL (24-19) @ LAL (19-23) | 119-115 2OT win
Can't keep Westbrook out the lane.  He's giving them a spark off the bench.
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 10:34 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: SD iso ball with Luka on the bench. Five possessions. Four of them without a single pass.

I know he’s a ball-handler on a team that needs more of that, not less. I get that. 

But my goodness am I starting to hate his game.
Like Reply
Bertans is just broken, man. Sad to watch
Like Reply
THJ with a me-first fastbreak.
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 10:40 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I know he’s a ball-handler on a team that needs more of that, not less. I get that. 

The beginning of that second quarter was some of the most selfish play I’ve watched in a while. Was bummed Kidd didn’t try to leave hardy out there just so he had another option to bring the ball up the floor.
[-] The following 2 users Like StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • BigDirk41, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Damn these refs are bad tonight.
Like Reply
1st Half

Wood On: +21
Wood Off: -10
Wood On/Off: +31
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 10:50 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: The beginning of that second quarter was some of the most selfish play I’ve watched in a while. Was bummed Kidd didn’t try to leave hardy out there just so he had another option to bring the ball up the floor.

Yeah, his play was poor.  Although to be honest, having Frank as your second creator with Bertans, Powell and Bullock is a lineup destined to fail.  Frank was pretty good too.  That lineup though has not shot creation and very little defense.   Hopefully we see a better bench when Green and DFS return.   That lineup tonight is not going to be very effective very often.
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 10:40 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I know he’s a ball-handler on a team that needs more of that, not less. I get that. 

I'm already thinking of guys who can replace him on a trade.
I'd take a lesser player with less talent, but is able to defend better, dribble and drive decently and shoot decently.
And of course should be a willing passer.

SD's current play is just not winning basketball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
SD sucks in his current role. I am tired of this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
What's JJ Barea doing these days?
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 11:19 PM)LifeAquatic Wrote: What's JJ Barea doing these days?

Probably sitting around wondering why the Mavs let Brunson get away like the rest of us.
Like Reply
Toscano Anderson is trying to exhaust Luka... not working very well, but the strategy doesn't payoff until crunch-time.
Like Reply
Just like what I've been mentioning -- THJ's fastbreak attempts are all "goofy-hail-marys-wiating-to-be-saved-by-a-foul" layups.

No wonder the Mavs do not run.
Like Reply
(01-12-2023, 11:33 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Toscano Anderson is trying to exhaust Luka... not working very well, but the strategy doesn't payoff until crunch-time.

Looks like it’s working to me. Luka not even pretending to jog back on defense. His man gets a wide open 3.
Like Reply
High low post stuff with Wood and DP is working.
Like Reply
They're letting the Lakers hang around.
Like Reply
Coaches should show Luka a compilation of him not getting back on defense after every single game.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, LifeAquatic, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Hardy trying to take the whole team, lol.
Like Reply
I don’t think even James Harden was as lazy on defense as Luka is some nights.
Like Reply