Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: HOU (10-25) @ DAL (20-16) | 129-114 win
Heart 
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1608202676558340096
Like Reply
Reggie wasnt sick last night. Too bad its wishful thinking that he's out because they're working on a trade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nowitzki Way's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply
Man, do we need Josh and Dorian back.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 3 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • Arioch, KillerLeft, Reunion Mav
Like Reply
No doubt Kidd will find a way not to play Hardy, despite half the team being out, the other half playing 50 minutes 48 hours ago and us facing a bottom five team in the league.

Basically we are back in the post championship hell to squeeze out precious wins over player development, because the roster is so poorly constructed and we gotta have another first round exit.
Like Reply
So what I’m hearing you say is “Sign Mike James!”
Like Reply
It's like God is trying to teach Jason a lesson.  Can't play defense if every quality defender you have is hurt.  Play to your strengths.
Like Reply
(12-28-2022, 08:35 PM)cow Wrote: It's like God is trying to teach Jason a lesson.  Can't play defense if every quality defender you have is hurt.  Play to your strengths.

Or perhaps our non defenders will succeed in becoming vastly improved defenders like Luka has done. That includes the last part of defense, getting the rebound. 

That would definitely qualify as player development. With our best defenders out it creates an opportunity to step up. A bit of that has been happening if you watch closely.
[-] The following 2 users Like Reunion Mav's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Sure would be nice to win a game at home against a bad team without a super nova Luka performance.   

Our bench is really thin though.  Can we expect on anyone to get 15 off the bench?

I wonder if Mcgee gets some run.  He played out of necessity against the Knicks.  But he at least showed a pulse.  I wonder if Kidd sees if they jump started anything with him.
Like Reply
Only took Luka a mere 50 and 10 to knock these guys off last time. Should be a piece of cake
Like Reply
Luka needs to score 82 anyway so that Skip can be impressed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 04:49 PM)cow Wrote: Luka needs to score 82 anyway so that Skip can be impressed.

Skip would call that a 9/10. Luka will need 101+ with a turnover free triple double to truly impress Skip
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 04:49 PM)cow Wrote: Luka needs to score 82 anyway so that Skip can be impressed.

Skip? Skip Bayless? Who cares what that guy thinks!! 

Has Skip picked Luka as his current guy to pick on? That just means he's switched his coat tail riding form Lebron to Luka.
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 05:15 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Skip? Skip Bayless? Who cares what that guy thinks!! 

Has Skip picked Luka as his current guy to pick on? That just means he's switched his coat tail riding form Lebron to Luka.

Skip hates Luka.  He mostly hates any Mav because Cuban cannon spiked him into oblivion on First Take.
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 05:28 PM)cow Wrote: Skip hates Luka.  He mostly hates any Mav because Cuban cannon spiked him into oblivion on First Take.

Hi cow cow!!! Wut up my friend?

Skip doesn't hate anybody. But he loves himself. And he always pretends to hate the best players. It's how he built his fraudulent career.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 05:15 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Skip? Skip Bayless? Who cares what that guy thinks!! 

Exactly. He gets paid for his hot take garbage. He´d hate on his own mother, if she ever produced anything relevant in her life, but she did not. Tongue
Like Reply
Howdy M21!
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 05:34 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Hi cow cow!!! Wut up my friend?

Skip doesn't hate anybody. But he loves himself. And he always pretends to hate the best players. It's how he built his fraudulent career.

While that's mostly correct, Cuban dismantling him adds some sugar to his tea.  I remember him disrespecting Dirk when he retired saying he might be a top 50 player and that Manu was a better Euro.  Skip joins Kareem as the only high profile people I've ever heard speak negatively of Dirk.  So F'em both.

What up, dude?  Happy New Year!
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • embellisher, fifteenth
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 05:40 PM)cow Wrote: Skip joins Kareem as the only high profile people I've ever heard speak negatively of Dirk.

OMG what did Kareem say???
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 05:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: OMG what did Kareem say???

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2017/5/11/...itzki-take
Like Reply
(12-29-2022, 05:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: OMG what did Kareem say???

Like Reply