Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Midd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays
(03-21-2023, 07:24 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: It may end the way most think, but I really think you need to give him a better roster first.  I think he deserves that.   Maybe I am wrong and this year has been tough all the way around.  But the gaps in the roster were easy to see this offseason.  Why did they not try to fill?    Maybe Kidd was the one saying we were good.  But it is crazy they went into the season with clear holes in the roster.    I don't think they could have filled all the holes especially after botching the Jalen FA.  But they could have made smart gambles on players who could have at least could have band aid stop gaps.

Respectfully, I disagree. He does not deserve a better roster. His poor coaching was on display all season. A better roster doesn't teach you how to run plays, draw up in bound plays, or take timeouts to stop runs. This is coaching 101 done at the youth level. I like Kidd as a player. He's an all time great and helped the Mavs win a championship. That being said, he is the wrong coach for this team and most importantly, for Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coaching Criminality: All Things Jason Kidd | More Guilty Pleas Than Inbounds Plays - by BigDirk41 - 03-21-2023, 08:37 AM