Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 24: DAL (13-11) @ DEN (14-10) | 116-115 win
Unique ability to undo all of the good stuff he is doing on offense with low IQ and effort on defense.
Like Reply
S.Mejri on Wood's earlier foul: "What? What did he do? Eff your mother."
Like Reply
6.8 seconds to go, somehow I expected another 3 point attempt from 30 feet, and it did happen.

Luka has to pass the ball and not hog it, Green is a one man fastbreak already down court and Luka had to settle for a 30 footer.

If Jason Terry or Stack pulled that stunt on Dirk, they would never hear the end of it (Dirk wouldn't do that too even in his ballhandling years).
Like Reply
Green talking shit to refs. What is happening. Tongue 

Now get Hardy in to score 60 in 12 minutes and we done here.
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:36 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: 6.8 seconds to go, somehow I expected another 3 point attempt from 30 feet, and it did happen.

Luka has to pass the ball and not hog it, Green is a one man fastbreak already down court and Luka had to settle for a 30 footer.

heat check after the 2 consecutive threes
this Luka walk up threes seem like a new thing to me..I like it

Man that shot by Bullock..its just getting sad now
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:38 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: heat check after the 2 consecutive threes
this Luka walk up threes seem like a new thing to me..I like it

I wouldn't mind if the shot was closer to the basket.
But a 30 footer with 6 seconds to go reminds me of the other 28 footer LD took with 3.8 seconds t go.

Not a good shot.
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:40 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: I wouldn't mind if the shot was closer to the basket.
But a 30 footer with 6 seconds to go reminds me of the other 28 footer LD took with 3.8 seconds t go.

Not a good shot.

agreed. was referring to the previous three, as well as the foot on the line shot he hit against golden state
Like Reply
Like what Dinwiddie is giving them tonight.
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:46 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Like what Dinwiddie is giving them tonight.

His 3-point percentage is great but I prefer a game like todays where he isn´t settling for pull up jumpers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I see your Bones Hyland, and I raise you Jaden Hardy..soon!
Like Reply
4 players who literally can't dribble in this lineup...
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: His 3-point percentage is great but I prefer a game like todays where he isn´t settling for pull up jumpers.

SD was attacking Phoenix too, but there's Ayton to stop him.
Driving the lane against Denver should be easier.

Maybe even for Hardy (which reminds me - he can get in this game).
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:52 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: SD was attacking Phoenix too, but there's Ayton to stop him.
Driving the lane against Denver should be easier.

Maybe even for Hardy (which reminds me - he can get in this game).

8 of his 15 shot attempts were 3s. He tried it in the first half. They blocked him a couple of times and he started to settle. Turned into the ugliest stretch of the game when both Wood and SD just chucked up iso 3s.
Like Reply
I hate THJ so much.
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:54 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: 8 of his 15 shot attempts were 3s. He tried it in the first half. They blocked him a couple of times and he started to settle. Turned into the ugliest stretch of the game when both Wood and SD just chucked up iso 3s.

Yes, SD was getting blocked, and just settled.
Jokic isn't a shotblocker, should be easier to score on him (should be).
Like Reply
The next time someone says Powell can’t defend, I’m going to drive to their house and sock them in the mouth.
Like Reply
3 straight turns by Denver. Defense showing up.
Like Reply
Powell is playing great defense on Jokic
Luka walk up threes, keep em coming!
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 10:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The next time someone says Powell can’t defend, I’m going to drive to their house and sock them in the mouth.

He's defending tonight..At least he tries more than I can say for Wood.
Like Reply
Powell can't defend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply