Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 24: DAL (13-11) @ DEN (14-10) | 116-115 win
Did he miss the second one on purpose? Or was he just lucky? After missing the first one that was the best possible outcome. Long rebound. No timeouts left. No time to get up the court for Murray.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:34 AM)BolsDamols Wrote: tim was playing 4d chess, missed the first one to give the nuggets false hope, missed the second to shave off some time

First miss was not great, second was on purpose I think, as you say.
Like Reply
I don't think it was intentional, but that second miss was big.
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:36 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Did he miss the second one on purpose? Or was he just lucky? After missing the first one that was the best possible outcome. Long rebound. No timeouts left. No time to get up the court for Murray.

Absolutely on purpose.
Like Reply
They escaped. Murray is not the same player.
Like Reply
I don't like the strategy of fouling and end up with a FT shooting contest.

That's only good when you have Dirk-Fin-Nash on your team.
Like Reply
well who really knows with Tim. does he seem like a man with a plan?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:37 AM)BolsDamols Wrote: well who really knows with Tim

I know the truth.
Like Reply
Guys, that was a great win. Not perfect, but I would’ve bet a lot of money they’d lose this.
Like Reply
I am a bit puzzled by how Jokic played today. He seems to let himself be taken out of the game so easily.
Not taking credit away from Powell and the guys, but part of me feels he did not take this game too seriously.
Like Reply
Fun game.  Thrilling ending.

Bet the nuggets are kicking themselves for not sitting out more starters tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:37 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Guys, that was a great win. Not perfect, but I would’ve bet a lot of money they’d lose this.

especially with a very human Luka 
Fatigue clearly got to him at the end
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:37 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Guys, that was a great win. Not perfect, but I would’ve bet a lot of money they’d lose this.

The end of the game has a lot of the problem we continue to see.  I'll take the win but Luka and Kidd need to be better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:36 AM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: I don't like the strategy of fouling and end up with a FT shooting contest.

That's only good when you have Dirk-Fin-Nash on your team.

I would add Jet to that list
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:39 AM)BolsDamols Wrote: I am a bit puzzled by how Jokic played today. He seems to let himself be taken out of the game so easily.
Not taking credit away from Powell and the guys, but part of me feels he did not take this game too seriously.

I think he was just responding to the defensive approach by making “correct basketball plays”and his teammates didn’t deliver. We’re pretty familiar with that phenomenon around here, no?
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:40 AM)Jym Wrote: especially with a very human Luka 
Fatigue clearly got to him at the end

That´s the big story for me. Mavs won despite a mediocre Luka game. Something we haven´t really seen so far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:40 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think he was just responding to the defensive approach by making “correct basketball plays”and his teammates didn’t deliver. We’re pretty familiar with that phenomenon around here, no?

probably right, Murray plays semi decent and they walk away with a win
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:39 AM)BolsDamols Wrote: I am a bit puzzled by how Jokic played today. He seems to let himself be taken out of the game so easily.

For some reason, Powell seems to know how to play against Jokic. I've seen this game before. 

Also, Denver was in a 2 game losing streak. Doubt he'd just take this game easily.
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 08:08 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: 37/10/10

Disappointing.
Like Reply
Green never got in the flow tonight.  Quick fouls can do that to you.   Even though he missed most of his shots, I love how he is aggressive looking to score.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply