Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: PHX (16-8) @ DAL (12-11) | 130-111 win
(12-06-2022, 09:43 AM)F Gump Wrote: Are you saying "it would be hard to add another (a 10th) man" or are you seeing a 10-man rotation already?  I only see 9 who have a regular role right now, and don't see a 10th right now, that's why I'm wondering.

Luka
SD-Green
THJ-RB
DFS-Kleber
Wood-Powell

The others just get scraps.

Wait, are you saying that before my second cup of coffee I made a math mistake?  Oooops.  Funny thing is I looked at the game flow (and last night was more platooned than usual).  I counted starters (there were five), then Luka and four guys, then SD with 4 guys.  That’s a 10 man rotation…right?

Obviously, I double counted one of the PG’s.  Even with 9, unless a couple of guys get “the Powell treatment” (maybe Powell and Reggie), it is hard for the four through seven guys to accumulate big minutes.  

All of that is before you even get to Hardy, Bertans and for all we know, Kemba might have a big game or two still in him.  It really is a pretty deep roster.  It could use a little consolidation, but the pieces you might want to move are paid too much and the pieces another team might want are too young and full of potential.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 23: PHX (16-8) @ DAL (12-11) | 130-111 win - by DanSchwartzgan - 12-06-2022, 04:40 PM