Poll: How would you grade this potential signing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
11.11%
3 11.11%
B
25.93%
7 25.93%
C
37.04%
10 37.04%
D
11.11%
3 11.11%
F
0%
0 0%
L.O.L.
14.81%
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Kemba Walker to DAL | his knee is "not good"
To me, the Nico hire from day one has been the World Wide Wes role. They needed a guy that was plugged in. Remember three summers ago, the Mavericks and Bobcats with Mitch Kupchak were the only two teams caught with their pants down while the rest of the league agreed to contracts during the moratorium. The way Nico has been treated from his introductory press conference to “he’s not there on player evaluation” has been borderline demeaning. He’s here to find out if Spencer Dinwiddie or Zach Lavine or Damian Lillard is disgruntled behind the scenes. I remember when SD hit the game winner in Brooklyn and ran over to dap him up. 

I think he provides very little input into team building.  He’s a way for Cuban to shield himself from team building criticism, just like Cynthia Marshall is here to shield him from bad behavior in the organization criticism.

He seems like a great dude that has worked hard to hold a prominent, well paying GM job so nothing against him. But I literally laugh when I see fans post “I trust in Nico.”
[-] The following 3 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • audiosway, KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FA: Kemba Walker to DAL | Facu waived - by RoyTarpleysGhost - 11-29-2022, 12:24 PM