Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (9-10) @ MIL (14-5) | 115-124 loss | Mavs lost 4 in a row
Actually better than I expected, offensively. The defense is pretty outmatched though.
Like Reply
How does Green not stick close to Allen when he is his assignment?
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 08:38 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: How does Green not stick close to Allen when he is his assignment?

Didn’t cut hill off hard enough on that curl cut, either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Lets be honest. Coaching staff has no clue how to fix this mess. Just throwing stuff at the wall. Yesterday Kidd told us that Wood couldn´t close the game next to Kleber because they can only play one big in most matchups. Now they are running with Bertans/Kleber/Wood lineups.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, Kammrath, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
My opinion of Dinwiddie is plummeting, lately.
Like Reply
Din complains every time.  DB looking spry which is weird.
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 08:43 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Lets be honest. Coaching staff has no clue how to fix this mess. Just throwing stuff at the wall. Yesterday Kidd told us that Wood couldn´t close the game next to Kleber because they can only play one big in most matchups. Now they are running with Bertans/Kleber/Wood lineups.

Anything BUT what the media and fans are calling for....because NO WAY IN HELL could the fans and media be smarter than the coaches.
Like Reply
Can they please stop helping off Allen. FFS.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Cato said that he thinks Kidd is trying to "break" Wood. It looks like he is succeeding. Wood has lost the swagger and confidence that he had at the beginning of the season that the Mavs so desperately needed. Now he looks like he is looking over his shoulder constantly waiting for the coaching shoe to drop.
Like Reply
I’m still on board the Wood train, but he has basically been the worst player on the floor during this stretch. Really bad defense, silly turnovers, comically bad forced shots, etc. glad the last 3 went.
Like Reply
I cannot imagine how negative SD's impact would be if he wasn't shooting an insane 41% from three.
[-] The following 3 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Glad they got Wood off the floor, everything is going better now.
Like Reply
Between all the stuff that is going on DFS defense is only a side story. But dear god. He is looking like a shadow of his former self.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 08:48 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m still on board the Wood train, but he has basically been the worst player on the floor during this stretch. Really bad defense, silly turnovers, comically bad forced shots, etc. glad the last 3 went.
Ya, Brooks really has his number.
Like Reply
Doncic and McGee refusing to boxout. Zero effort.
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 08:55 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Doncic and McGee refusing to boxout. Zero effort.

Luka is an elite defender, he has 3 rebounds.
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 08:52 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Glad they got Wood off the floor, everything is going better now.

Get back into the game. Bring out McGee and give up a quick -10 run. Foolproof. I assume that is why they signed him.
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 08:47 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Cato said that he thinks Kidd is trying to "break" Wood. It looks like he is succeeding. Wood has lost the swagger and confidence that he had at the beginning of the season that the Mavs so desperately needed. Now he looks like he is looking over his shoulder constantly waiting for the coaching shoe to drop.

Well.. if this is true and the Mavs get someone underwhelming for Wood in a trade, the MBT can say "Wood isn't a good player, this is all we can get for him".
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 08:56 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Luka is an elite defender, he has 3 rebounds.

He looks like he has given up. What´s the point of wasting energy to carry this sorry squad to the play-in tournament.
Like Reply
(11-27-2022, 08:56 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I assume that is why they signed him.

Tank commander. 

[Image: fN6.gif]
Like Reply