Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (9-9) @ TOR (10-9) | 100-105 loss | Mavs 1-6 on the road
(11-26-2022, 02:04 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah, I get where you're coming from with the majority of this. 

One thing I'm slightly worried about that I haven't seen mentioned: DFS at the 3. There was a time when we were arguing stats that could have possibly indicated the team was better off when DFS was at the 3, and for all I know that might still be your interpretation of things, but...idk...my eyes tell me DFS is much more effective at the 4. I know the 3 should be his natural position, but I'm not sure it actually is. I worry a little about his ability to contribute in that scenario. Then again, with the way the team has been going lately, it might be time to find out.

I'm not great at doing the on/off stuff, but so far it looks like Dorian has a better defensive and net rating when on the court with Wood and Maxi.  I'm guessing that right now putting Dorian at the 3 is less of a defensive hit than Wood as a single big.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 18: DAL (9-8) @ TOR (9-9) | Nov 26, 4:00 pm | Mavs 2.5 pt Vegas favs - by mvossman - 11-26-2022, 02:30 PM