Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | 127-99 win
(11-18-2022, 09:26 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I can't tell if it's because McGee is getting better or the DEN defense has been abhorrent and making McGee look like an all-star.

Sit him until he’s tradable now. His value will never be higher!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Kareem Abdul McGee!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
McGee hitting a skyhook over Deandre Jordan confirms its just his ass defense letting McGee become Kareem.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I wish McGee was a little more focused on cleaning the defensive glass. I could give up some of the sky hooks in exchange, personally.
Like Reply
lol Luka literally yelling at McGee for passing it to Bullock on the break and not him.

VAJ just letting Luka walk right by him sheesh.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
The not getting back on defense is so frustrating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:28 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: McGee hitting a skyhook over Deandre Jordan confirms its just his ass defense letting McGee become Kareem.

Yeah and then gives it right back to Jordan at the other end. A trip down MBT memory lane of excellence.

Meanwhile BolBol leads the league in blocks at 2M a year. Oh random fact Pokusevski is up to 4th in BPG and #1 in BPM. Too skinny like Luka too slow. Cry
Like Reply
Watching Jordan play “defense“ is giving me post-traumatic stress.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Mavs2021, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:33 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Yeah and then gives it right back to Jordan at the other end. A trip down MBT memory lane of excellence.

You live and die by Shaqtin. Overall he's been pretty passable this game. Just goes to show how bad VAJ is though.
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:29 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I wish McGee was a little more focused on cleaning the defensive glass. I could give up some of the sky hooks in exchange, personally.

I agree.  He at least looked like an nba player tonight so far and got some easy looks.  But I agree, a little loose on the defensive side.  But at least some life out there
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...1949892609
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...5849518080
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:33 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Watching Jordan play “defense“ is giving me post-traumatic stress.

Strange signing by Denver.  Has he been playable so far this year?  I like the Zeke kid (same school as Josh).   I guess playing behind Jokic you don’t need Jordan to play a lot.  But aren’t there better options?
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:35 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...5849518080

Can we get a second rounder for him?!
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:35 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...5849518080

It’s almost as if he is best suited as a limited-minute, bench big to keep around for when you need to play annoying dinosaurs like Jordan every once in a while, earning the league minimum.
Like Reply
So when does the Mavs drought occur?  And are these depleted Nuggets good enough to put together a 14-0 run?
Like Reply
Anyone else catch Wood staring down Lukas full court heave at the end of the half? That dude is engaged!
[-] The following 2 users Like Smitty's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Yelling at teammates, destroying the league.  Luka is going MJ.  Designate someone he can punch in practice and get these championships rolling.
[-] The following 3 users Like BoredAssistant's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Paul Gasol, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:39 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Yelling at teammates, destroying the league.  Luka is going MJ.  Designate someone he can punch in practice and get these championships rolling.
Seems the correct answer is Powell, you know, practice for him too!
[-] The following 3 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • BoredAssistant, KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:36 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Strange signing by Denver.  Has he been playable so far this year?  I like the Zeke kid (same school as Josh).   I guess playing behind Jokic you don’t need Jordan to play a lot.  But aren’t there better options?

It makes even less sense when they had Demarcus Cousins who played pretty well for them. They let him go for free. He's still a free agent. I starting to wonder why the Mavs didn't sign him now...
Like Reply