Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | 127-99 win
OK GREEN!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Transition offense. Only happens when Luka ísn´t on the floor.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
McGee will get some minutes once he learns the offense and defense.
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:09 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: OK GREEN!

Great outlet from Hardaway, too. 

I wish they’d push a little more often.  It’s the one in the only thing I don’t like about Luka ball.
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:11 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: McGee will get some minutes once he learns the offense and defense.

Noooo!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Nothing worse than after Hardaway makes a three and next possession gets the ball.  You know he is going to launch a contested three that probably isn’t going in.

He did have a nice outlet pass to Green though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:12 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Nothing worse than after Hardaway makes a three and next possession gets the ball.  You know he is going to launch a contested three that probably isn’t going in.

He did have a nice outlet pass to Green though.

And he played really great on ball defense like three possessions in a row during that run.
Like Reply
Wood's ability to roll is amazing. I was pretty confident that he'd be a good fit on offense after the trade but I didn't expect he'd be this good.

McGee comes in for Green and perimeter defense collapses.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Here we go . . . JM looking active, playing good defense and he absolutely wont make a mistake right now
Like Reply
KCP would be really good here too.
Like Reply
Good cut by Hardaway, with a good, efficient two-dribble drive and kick the possession before. 

He’s playing well, tbh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
18 points in 11 mins for Wood.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 08:55 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The Luka/Wood two man game is simply too lethal to be limited to this extent. Playing them together much more should be the most obvious step in the world.

Anyone who thinks Wood hasn't earned starter's playing time with his play ON the court is someone I do not trust to tell me anything right about basketball. It is THAT obvious. Sure, Wood could be some dick off the court, but what we fans can see he is easily, head and shoulders better than anyone Luka has played with.
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He’s playing well, tbh

He had a pretty bad turnover early and a wild 3, but overall he hasn't been too bad so far.
Like Reply
Good decision by McGee there not the double team in the post.
Like Reply
Luka is incredible.

Luka-McGee connection incoming??
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
Luka-McGee connection incoming??

This has definitely been their most effective stretch together, so far.
Like Reply
McGee with two good screens and two good slips.  Active on defense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:20 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Good decision by McGee there not the double team in the post.

Probably his best minutes of the season.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-18-2022, 09:22 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: This has definitely been their most effective stretch together, so far.

I can't tell if it's because McGee is getting better or the DEN defense has been abhorrent and making McGee look like an all-star.
Like Reply