Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: HOU (3-12) @ DAL (8-6) | 92-101 loss
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...7922348037
Like Reply
THJ was the best player in the 1st half for me.  Facu brought some energy also.
[-] The following 2 users Like BoredAssistant's post:
  • ballsrchr, DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Even in a game like this, DFS/Bullock are gonna get 36 minutes and THJ will be up there too. Green scores 4 in the 1st quarter and then Kidd doesn't even bring him back in the 2nd. It's rough being a young player in this organization...Hardy better hope he ends up as filler in some trade out of here. Mavs are Veteran 3 and D Guys 4 Life
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:41 PM)cow Wrote: Question time:  After that half of basketball, who was the best Maverick player on the court (which in turn makes them our second best player)?

Between Frank and Wood. THJ disqualified himself because anything that isn´t catch and shoot is a disaster. Facu looked good up until the point where the Rockets just stopped guarding him and dared him to score. Green needs to be more agressive if he wants to join the conversation. I liked the Bertans cameo.
Starters gave a ringing endorsement for Luka-ball. Big no show from DFS and Bullock. SD is completly off. Powell is getting bullied by Sengun.
Like Reply
Just looked at the G league game and Hardy hasn’t played but is listed on stat sheet LOL
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:48 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Even in a game like this, DFS/Bullock are gonna get 36 minutes and THJ will be up there too. Green scores 4 in the 1st quarter and then Kidd doesn't even bring him back in the 2nd. It's rough being a young player in this organization...Hardy better hope he ends up as filler in some trade out of here. Mavs are Veteran 3 and D Guys 4 Life

Yeah I had to look why he only got 8 minutes.  Only one foul.  Weird.  Thought he provided energy.  Right now he should be getting 25 minutes in tonight’s game.

Mavs need better interior D.  Do we need to look for someone this year?
Like Reply
Kidd coaching to lose.
Like Reply
I guess Luka was the one thing that prevented the starting lineup from collapsing.
Like Reply
Rockets are shooting 47/42/84 splits. Mavs 35/30/90. Rockets are outrebounding the Mavs on both ends. Rockets turnover are keeping the Mavs in the game.
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Between Frank and Wood. THJ disqualified himself because anything that isn´t catch and shoot is a disaster. Facu looked good up until the point where the Rockets just stopped guarding him and dared him to score. Green needs to be more agressive if he wants to join the conversation. I liked the Bertans cameo.
Starters gave a ringing endorsement for Luka-ball. Big no show from DFS and Bullock. SD is completly off. Powell is getting bullied by Sengun.

Wood was super disappointing in the first half.  Couldn't impose his will and got abused on the defensive end.  Looking better this half. 

Both Wood and Dinwiddie seem like ideal 6th men.  Hardaway thinks he's a sixth man but should probably be your 8th or 9th.
Like Reply
Wood getting swatted into oblivion.
Like Reply
Despite horrid shooting, the Mavs are right in the thick of it.
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 10:17 PM)DallasMaverick Wrote: Despite horrid shooting, the Mavs are right in the thick of it.

Against a team that loves unforced turnovers and shot clock violations.
Like Reply
Whoever made the comparison of Campazzo to JJ nailed it.  If he could just shoot at a decent clip he will become a fan favorite.

Damn how much young talent do the Rockets have? This is unfair.
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 10:22 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Whoever made the comparison of Campazzo to JJ nailed it.  If he could just shoot at a decent clip he will become a fan favorite.

Damn how much young talent do the Rockets have? This is unfair.

I like how he wears two jerseys on the court (his and whichever player he's defending).
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Timmy!!!
Like Reply
I'm going to lose it if Wood doesn't finish the game and he hasn't fouled out.
Like Reply
Trust the Rockets to throw the ball away when the Mavs need a stop.
Like Reply
There you go, Josh.
Like Reply
Din and Bullock have been awful tonight.

Games like tonight make me question if Josh is ever going to be more than a 8th-9th man type.
Like Reply