Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: HOU (3-12) @ DAL (8-6) | 92-101 loss
Ball Moving much better when Facu is in there instead of Din.  Would like to see them in there together for a tad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply
Frank did so well until that transition three attempt.

Starting to see why Wood has never found a forever home.
Like Reply
Is McGee even on the bench?  Did not see him yesterday either

Love the faster pace
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:28 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Is McGee even on the bench?  Did not see him yesterday either

Love the faster pace

Back spasms?
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:28 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Is McGee even on the bench?  Did not see him yesterday either

Love the faster pace

I think the Rockets broadcast mentioned a neck strain.
Like Reply
Feels like a summer league game. Both teams just chucking away. But despite the chaos it´s nice to see them push the pace.
Like Reply
Funny how the Rockets broadcast team is so lukewarm about Wood, but dazzled by Timmy.
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:31 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Feels like a summer league game. Both teams just chucking away. But despite the chaos it´s nice to see them push the pace.

A lot of that is Facu.
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:30 PM)cow Wrote: I think the Rockets broadcast mentioned a neck strain.

Yeah he is out tonight again.  But can he not sit in the bench?
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:32 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Yeah he is out tonight again.  But can he not sit in the bench?

Doesn´t want to be on the wrong end of Luka´s death stare.
Like Reply
I see McGee now
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:32 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Yeah he is out tonight again.  But can he not sit in the bench?

I'm trying not to read too much into the situation.
Like Reply
Spencer is struggling tonight.  Might want to give him extra rest.
Like Reply
Reggie is so hesitant.  Take the shot, dude.  Facu isn't Luka and can't bail the team out.
Like Reply
Garuba is tonight's version of Nic Batum.
Like Reply
16-0 run after up 9.  The droughts this year are killers
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:36 PM)cow Wrote: I'm trying not to read too much into the situation.

No, that's not how a true fan thinks.  There's definitely something there.
Like Reply
Question time:  After that half of basketball, who was the best Maverick player on the court (which in turn makes them our second best player)?
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 09:39 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: 16-0 run after up 9.  The droughts this year are killers

All about the 3-ball. Even worse without Luka. Mavs have no inside scoring without him. No reliable fall back option.
Like Reply
Just when I think Kidd cannot get any dumber as a coach this year, he decides to close the half with that lineup when Luka is not available. 

If I didn't know any better I would seriously think he was tanking.
Like Reply