Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: HOU (3-12) @ DAL (8-6) | 92-101 loss
Last year we completed the Texas Sweep, time to go for round 2. Must win game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Josh getting a big, fat L for his birthday.  Thanks, Luka!
Like Reply
Anything less than 40 points for Wood I will consider a disappointment
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 05:49 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Ready or not, my take is that the room for growth tonight isn't about developing prospects so much as it is getting this team to figure out how to exist, offensively, without Luka. That can only make playing with Luka better, imo, and it's almost worth losing to try to accomplish. I feel that strongly.

I’m not referring to wining or losing. I’m referring to Hardy’s individual progression and growth. If he’s not ready to play minutes against NBA players then don’t rush it.

I’ll trust the coaches on this one.
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 02:49 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Im calling it now...

Tim Hardaway Jr will paralyze any 2nd or 3rd stringers offensive growth tonight by chucking non-stop at any and every chance like he is supposed to be some Hero savior.

I bet Tim has been one of the happiest guys alive since learning Luka is out tonight.  Selfish ass dude.

I predict Timmy comes up big, his shot gets on track, the Mavs win, and the Ukranian war ends.
[-] The following 2 users Like DallasMaverick's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 07:51 PM)Smitty Wrote: I’m not referring to wining or losing. I’m referring to Hardy’s individual progression and growth. If he’s not ready to play minutes against NBA players then don’t rush it.

I’ll trust the coaches on this one.

Yeah, if you can trust the Mavs on one thing it´s the development of young players. Cry 

How are they supposed to adjust to the NBA level, when they never get to experience it. Playing in G-League is fine, but certain games like this one (B2B vs. worst team in league) should be marked for some developmental minutes. It´s amazing how this franchise seems completely unable to learn.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • ballsrchr, BoredAssistant, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
I don't know why but I hate Ryan Hollins so much.
Like Reply
(11-16-2022, 08:24 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Yeah, if you can trust the Mavs on one thing it´s the development of young players. Cry 

How are they supposed to adjust to the NBA level, when they never get to experience it. Playing in G-League is fine, but certain games like this one (B2B vs. worst team in league) should be marked for some developmental minutes. It´s amazing how this franchise seems completely unable to learn.

You should interview for a coaching position. (;

I don’t mean to be rude. I just think there are legit reasons to gripe about the coaching decisions this year and Hardy playing or not playing isn’t one of them. 

He may never play a meaningful minute in the NBA. Who knows.
Like Reply
Josh needs to look to score more.
Like Reply
Brutal start from both teams. And sadly the Mavs aren´t bringing the kind of energy I hoped for. Rockets cannot make a shot but at least they are fighting for rebounds and lose balls.
Like Reply
Would forcing Green to drive and shoot violate some state employment law?
Like Reply
So far this game feels like an endorsement for Luka-ball. And it is pretty obvious that Kidd has no backup plan. Just throwing guys on the floor and hoping that someone can create on offense.
Like Reply
THJ...It´s happening.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BoredAssistant, DallasMaverick
Like Reply
What the hell was that set we were running when Camp chucked that brick?  lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Liked the stint but Facu.  Has the ball moving and upping the pace.  Nice.
 Just Don’t have him shoot.

Liked Josh took a tad more time shooting his free throw too
Like Reply
damn lol
Like Reply
Facu hustles his ass off.
Like Reply
Facu should get fined every time he takes a three.  And for as athletic as Josh is, he sure isn't smooth when he attacks the cup.
Like Reply
Can we trade McGee for Boban...Luka would be a lot happier. And it´s not like it makes a difference on the court.
Like Reply
What's Campazzo's nickname again? Brick oven? He's fun to watch.  I wonder how much longer Boban decides to play.
Like Reply