Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 13: LAC (8-7) @ DAL (8-5) | 103-101 win
DFS is WORKING on Paul George. 

This ain’t on him, I know that.
Like Reply
This team is limited.  Very little oomph on offense.  The starting lineup has to change for now.  If Hardaway provides nothing on offense than this team is hurting.  

They are way to limited when teams take the ball out of Lukas hands.  What was the front office thinking this summer?
Like Reply
I want to apologize to Jalen. We still need you.
[-] The following 2 users Like donzingis38's post:
  • KillerLeft, Smitty
Like Reply
Luka will definitely take the day off tomorrow..playing the whole 3rd and now to start the 4th..crazy.
Like Reply
This is the All-Firepower Lineup with Luka, THJ, Dinwiddie, and Wood and the offense still looks like trash
Like Reply
(11-15-2022, 10:20 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: This team is limited.  Very little oomph on offense.  The starting lineup has to change for now.  If Hardaway provides nothing on offense than this team is hurting.  

They are way too limited when teams take the ball out of Lukas hands.  What was the front office thinking this summer?

Cuban was thinking about all that sweet money he could save by cheaping out on building around a generational superstar.
Like Reply
Mavs may still win this game but they have some serious issues they need to address. 

They cannot play Luka this much.
Like Reply
It's not just the lack of talent...Kidd's offense is garbage. Watch how long it takes for them to even run a set. Dinwiddie stands there dribbling for 12 seconds and then they finally start passing it and playing hot potato before the shot clock runs down

If I were a free agent, I would avoid this team
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(11-15-2022, 10:34 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: If I were a free agent, I would avoid this team

All the free agents that matter are waaaaaaay ahead of you
Like Reply
Please take THJ out of the game.
Bad nights for him does not get better in time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • dynamicalVoid
Like Reply
What the hell happened? Last time I looked we were blowing them out.
Like Reply
Downhill Dinwiddie!
Like Reply
About to go get on a plane to DC to stand outside the White House demanding the US to declare war on France after this assault by Batum
Like Reply
Put Wood back in there.
Like Reply
The haters won’t want to hear this, but Powell is the best middle of the floor outlet for a Luka trap on the entire team, tbh. Making the right play consistently.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Reunion Mav, rocky164
Like Reply
Luka Magic!
Like Reply
He’s an alien
Like Reply
Ugh couldn’t make it a 4 point game
Like Reply
anybody but Batum
Like Reply
Please, coach Kidd, I am begging you not to try to foul.

And if you do, do it on the catch. Don’t try to get cute with it.
Like Reply