Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ WAS (6-6) | 105-113 loss
Heart 
[Image: FhK0nV8X0AEhbBq?format=jpg&name=medium]
Like Reply
Oops I’m late and forgot, hope the Mavs didn’t. Must win game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
I was gonna say I might quit watching until the trade deadline but it looks like no one else is watching either.
Like Reply
I’m watching. McGee is such a beating.
Like Reply
Play Campazzo. Can't get much worse on defense than what they're showing now and at least he night be able to make the offense flow instead of Dinwiddie dribbling the shot clock out and THJ launching
Like Reply
6.1 seconds and couldn't get a shot off.
Most teams can get off a shot in 4 seconds even inbounding from the back court.

No variety, always take it slow even if the situation calls for urgency.

Luka extra sloppy today.

And Green driving and kicking it out again.
At one time he drove all the way and got a foul.
Not really sure what's in his head, the drive and kick game is good, but attacking the rim is better.
Old habits die hard I guess.
Like Reply
(11-10-2022, 07:50 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Play Campazzo. Can't get much worse on defense than what they're showing now and at least he night be able to make the offense flow instead of Dinwiddie dribbling the shot clock out and THJ launching

Ha!

This is exactly what I was telling myself earlier but with Christian Wood.

All the Kidd apologist are clinging to extremely desperate excuses to why he shouldnt start...his defense being one of them.  BUT...our paint defense is so trash anyway...why not play him while taking advantage of his offense.

It makes sense to me.
Like Reply
(11-10-2022, 07:46 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m watching. McGee is such a beating.

Blown by, doesn't try to recover.
And I'm really suspecting he just throws his hands in the air to mimic effort in blocking a shot, but isn't really in good position for it or doesn't really try to commit on a full-on defensive play. His attempted blocks are looking like fake defensive effort.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • dynamicalVoid
Like Reply
Washington in penalty, and Luka's shooting 3s.
Great stuff.
Like Reply
(11-10-2022, 08:30 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Luka's shooting 3s.

Usually a direct result of fatigue, conditioning, and/or hangover IMO.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • ballsrchr, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Kuzma and Hachimura could both help this team, imo
Like Reply
Thank goodness for Dinwiddie and Hardaway tonight. Back to back Luka is not thriving.
Like Reply
My eyes are telling me that this is just not a good team. Minus JB....Maxi, DFS, RB all looking older and regressed....Wood not being featured (or out). Ugh.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • Paul Gasol, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
McGee got bailed out on that one.
Like Reply
(11-10-2022, 08:46 PM)Kammrath Wrote: My eyes are telling me that this is just not a good team. Minus JB....Maxi, DFS, RB all looking older and regressed....Wood not being featured (or out). Ugh.

You might be absolutely correct, and nobody is feeling the stupid loss of Brunson more than me, but on the other hand this is almost exactly how we all felt early in last season. I just don’t think Kidd and his staff are as good at getting the offense polished early season as what we’re used to seeing from the Carlisle years. I think Kidd spends 99.9% of his time and effort on defense and pretty much believes “they’ll figure it out“ on the offensive end. 

I get that they are also not playing great defense, but that probably takes time, too. In my opinion the defense will come when the offense does and they start to feel a sense of pride out there.

Mix in two early starts on a back to back, and honestly I think it could be worse. I don’t think they will be as good as last year, but I bet they will be better than this.
Like Reply
That's game...pull everyone and rest. No chance to win anything when Luka is the 4th best player in the game
Like Reply
(11-10-2022, 08:57 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: this is almost exactly how we all felt early in last season

They started 7-3 and 9-4 last season. Luka was out of shape, but I thought the rest of the team looked much, MUCH better. This year Luka has had a historical run and they are 6-4 and possibly 6-5. And the rest of the team looks like hot garbage. 

Totally different from my seat.
Like Reply
Luka's passes are sloppy, gets stripped a lot, doesn't look very well.

No energy.

Looking exhausted.
Like Reply
(11-10-2022, 09:00 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Luka's passes are sloppy, gets stripped a lot, doesn't look very well.

No energy.

Looking exhausted.

Or dare I say....hungover. 

I am going to let that drop now as it is only speculation.

But to your point he doesn't look well. Maybe he is sick with one of those bugs going around.
Like Reply
Extra slow and extra sloppy, something isn't right.
Like Reply