Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: BRK (4-7) @ DAL (6-3) | 96-94 win
Really enjoy the Luka and KD matchup.  Feels like two heavyweights going at each other.  Nets were out hustling Mavs earlier but josh and Dwight giving Mavs an edge now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • JasonKidding
Like Reply
Much respect for KD taking it on himself to guard Luka full court for such a long stretch, but I think it’s backfiring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(11-07-2022, 11:43 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Refs with a couple of calls to appease KD. Cupcake is going through a lot right now.

I liked how Luka accepted the calls. For one I don´t think they were bad, but more importantly Mavs got a lot of calls the last 3-4 minutes go their way, so don´t be "ungrateful". Also can somebody fix that floor? Is is raining outside again and Cuban still can´t afford to fix the roof.
Like Reply
I forgive Josh Green's pass transgressions for getting in KD's head tonight.  F KD for not disavowing his clown show teammate's antisemitism.
 antisemitism antisemitism.
Like Reply
Here we go again.  LOL
Like Reply
Luka with the hero ball again.
Like Reply
Read the scouting report. You don´t leave the guy with the best 3-point percentage in the league over the last three seasons open in the corner for a hard close out on a guy that is shooting mid 30s from 3.
Like Reply
DFS smh go home

He’s been the most disappointing Mav this season.
Like Reply
What is DFS doing?  Trying to pass to Powell?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Only 2 teams I'm scared of this season: the Bucks and the Mavs
Like Reply
If you rest your second most talented offensive player down the stretch does it follow that your clutch offense will suck?
Like Reply
Dorian doesn't take open three, drives instead and gets stripped.  Dorian with a lazy pass that gets stolen.  Come on bro, bro.
Like Reply
(11-07-2022, 11:54 PM)Kammrath Wrote: If you rest your second most talented offensive player down the stretch does it follow that your clutch offensive will suck?

THJ is hurt
Like Reply
We need better offense in the last six minutes, but is the problem that we stop executing or that the other team steps up their effort and we don´t have the offensive talent?
Like Reply
22tov. Too many unforced errors. Making it more difficult that it needs to be.
Like Reply
Refs won't even call a foul when they are intentionally fouling my god
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Kudos to Kidd for trusting green down the stretch. Has he been in the entire fourth?
Like Reply
Not sure if it the smartest idea to enter a FT contest vs KD.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • DrMav, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
We better not lose this. I’m too emotionally invested tonight.
Like Reply
If you were going to foul why not foul Clayton when he caught the ball.  Durant is about as automatic as it gets.  Don’t like getting into a free throw contest against him
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply