Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(05-09-2023, 08:40 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Just hope that they won´t throw him into a trade for a guy in his late 20s/early 20s. Have a really bad feeling about the summer when it comes Hardy and Green.
For me, it really depends on who the incoming players are. We need so many holes filled on this team. In my roster talk post, I talked about how Green, THJ, Hardy and Kyrie (when playing with Luka) all are best fit in the SG role. That’s at the very least 2 too many due to the minutes all should probably play. If we had solid options at the other roles, I’d be celebrating that glutton of SGs, but we don’t.

I think Kyrie and Hardy are the keepers from that list, but it all depends on who the other team values the most. Also, I’d hate to end up with THJ being the keeper while both Green and Hardy leave, but THJ seemed to fall in line once Kyrie came.

I’d certainly want a 25 or younger player for each of them that fills the gaping holes we have.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by ItsGoTime - 05-09-2023, 09:41 AM