Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(01-11-2023, 03:42 AM)Dundalis Wrote: Love how you ignore sample size. Brunson was trash at the very start his rookie season. Shot 33% FG and 27% 3PT in October having played the same number of total minutes as Hardy has played this season. He got a chance to play with increased minutes and slowly got better throughout the season. But he had no shot creation ability, and was basically playing within the offense. Hardy has way more polished shot creation ability, but he's still raw and does not have any kind of green light to try things and work out the kinks in the NBA, which pretty much every single rookie with his type of skillset requires to develop. And in terms of trajectory between the two, Brunson came in as polished as you can get as a 22 year old with three years of college under his belt and two NCAA championships. Hardy is a 20 year without close to the same experience level. I'd say his scope is much higher.

This was exactly the learning experience Hardy needs actually playing against one of the best defenses in the NBA.

I’m ignoring sample size and your talking about just October?  I’m on Hardy’s side here and think it was a good pick.  But he hasn’t shown it yet. He has a ways to go to get to JB’s all star level of play.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by ThisIStheYear - 01-11-2023, 09:03 PM