Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
Hardy is not going to be productive at this stage when he is not making shots.  He has not made shots the past two games.   Personally, I would like to get him involved in those handoffs that we did with Jalen.   Just get him more touches.   Also, when Green comes back, they may be a good pairing.  For goodness sake, run more with the youngsters.   

He didn't box out a couple of times and that will get you benched pretty quick...although he was not the only one not boxing out.   He also allowed some drives to the basket.  But I thought his rotations on defense was active and he had some pretty solid defensive possessions.   So that are positives for a part of his game that needs work.   

All in all, minutes will be tight when everyone is healthy, but i think he deserves a least one run a game to see how he performs.  Great learning experience for him.   Really dislike the lineup with him, Din, Bullock, Bertans and McGee though.   We don't have much now, but that lineups sucks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • F Gump
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by Chicagojk - 01-11-2023, 08:02 AM