Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
An interesting contrast between Dyson Daniels, who went 8th overall, and Jaden who went 37th, last night. Daniels looked stiff, you could also see him thinking instead of playing naturally. Hardy on the other hand has a natural flow and confidence to his game. He plays with rhythm. Guys like that tend to score in bunches, because they can “feel it.” I was disappointed when Dinwiddie came back in and killed Hardy’s momentum with his utterly predictable iso dribble game.

Just one game and I think Daniels will still be a good player (he’s only 19!) but his poor shooting, subpar athleticism and slow processing actually reminded me of Frank N. at times. Whereas Jaden just looks like a natural born baller. Confidence, understanding angles, leverage, footwork, changing speeds, good handles, ambidexterity. I think I’m even seeing some early signs of good floor vision. I think he’ll be great as a pnr ball handler eventually with his mid range touch and inside out dribble. Fun to watch!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by MarkAguirreWrathofGod - 01-08-2023, 10:11 AM