Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
Hollinger had a nice write up on Hardy in the Athletic today (in a bigger article).  

Pretty positive on his development.  Hollinger was really low on him last year at the draft.

I think it is important to remember that players can improve, get worse or both.    Just because someone struggles while watching a handful of games, it doesn't mean he will always be at that stage.   That is why it is important to know these prospects for years.     Sometimes seeing how they react to failure is more important than when everything is going right.  

Not saying he will be a great NBA player, but there is some promise there.   His game against the Cavs was unremarkable.  I believe he was minus 11 in his short play.   I didn't think he was great but didn't think he was the sole reason why we struggled in those minutes either.   Personally those 10 minutes are more important to his development than playing 35 minutes in the G-League and scoring 30.   I hope we find more opportunities for him as the season goes on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • F Gump
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by Chicagojk - 12-19-2022, 03:17 PM