Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(12-11-2022, 02:31 AM)cow Wrote: He didn't play very bad either, though.  I do think he looks to get his own shot too often but honestly, the team needs more of that mentality as he joins Luka, Din, Wood and THJ (sadly) as the only guys who believe they can create an opportunity for themselves (and others to varying degrees).  Some of his passes in the pick and roll were bad and his 3PT shooting was dreadfully short in the 2nd half (didn't catch the 1st).  He got blocked a few times going to the rim (one I blame on McGee's poor spacing on the fast break) but some of his finishes were spectacular.  I think these are valuable minutes as this is a level above the G-Leaguers he's been dominating and the kid seems to process and adapt quickly.  

I was thinking about it earlier, but he seems to be the polar opposite of Josh.  He looks a little lost on the defensive end at times but has all the confidence in the world on the offensive end.

Don’t get me wrong. I love him. I’d put him in the starting lineup. Might as well get the future here now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by ThisIStheYear - 12-11-2022, 04:26 PM