Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(12-01-2022, 09:31 AM)vfromlmf Wrote: The next young pieces to find should be a big wing / forward to develop behind DFS, a kid who can guard 1-5 and shoot, and a modern center.

If OG Anuoby wants to go somewhere where he isn't the 4th option I really do think Dinwiddie and 2 unprotected firsts and 3rd one that is lottery protected and reverts to two seconds if the protection hits makes a lot of sense and now you have your young versatile wing.

I still think Dan's idea of Wood/Bullock for Collins also makes a lot of sense and while he may not be what some are picturing as a modern center, I think he fits into what we're doing with our frontcourt reallllllly nicely. (I can also talk myself into the Kai Jones swing too)

We just have to make sure whatever we land with is a true contender because if you sign a guy like OG to a big deal and take on Collins contract it's going to be hard to reverse course.

Luka/Hardy
Hardaway/Green
OG/???
DFS/Collins
Maxi/Powell(?)

Just pie in the sky thoughts but this is kind of the best case scenario I've landed on.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 12-01-2022, 10:57 AM