Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(11-30-2022, 12:56 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: way to early 2022 re-draft article:

Jaden Hardy, Mavericks:[b] [/b]I had Hardy ranked in my top 10 for most of last season until the draft got closer and I dropped him to no. 17—which was still way higher than most other outlets and much higher than where he ended up going (no. 37). But I still may have undervalued him. Hardy is averaging 29 points per game in the G League while shooting 48.2 percent from 3 on 9.2 attempts a game. The dude is getting any shot he wants on the court, just like he did in high school when he was a top-ranked player. Granted, he still needs work as a defender and a playmaker, but he would have gone in the lottery had he scored like this last year. The Mavericks might have found a steal, but now the team needs to give him a chance in the big leagues.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2022/11/30...22-redraft

Thanks for posting this.  My question about Hardy is whether his D will ever let him start next to Luka.  Incredible potential for a valuable role, but on this team is he Jordon Clarkson (circa 2021 and prior) or Lou Williams?  If he’s next to Luka against starters, the rest of the lineup would need to be GREAT defensively.  Something like Defensive Center, DFS, Green, Hardy and Luka?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by DanSchwartzgan - 11-30-2022, 01:29 PM