Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
AROUND the NBA: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham
@ShamsCharania Philadelphia 76ers All-Star Tyrese Maxey has won the 2023-24 NBA Most Improved Player of the Year award.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/4001...-milwaukee

Some people are trash..
Like Reply
Sam Presti letter to Boston Herald as a 16 year old

https://x.com/bkaplan4/status/1781321254181482866
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick, WillE
Like Reply
Naz Reid wins 6MOY. Malik Monk finished 2nd.
Like Reply
Heat not going down without a fight. 18/31 from 3. Up 10 with four minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
Like Reply
KPs post game looked way better during the regular season. Today it looks just like I remember it from his Mavs stint. Cannot back down a 6'5 guard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Miami is beating Boston at their own game. They were 23-42 from 3 pt land. Spoelstra being a great coach also helps. Miami 111 Boston 101.
Like Reply
(04-24-2024, 08:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: KPs post game looked way better during the regular season. Today it looks just like I remember it from his Mavs stint. Cannot back down a 6'5 guard.

1 of 9 shooting the ball. A remarkable -32 in 30 minutes of a 10-point loss. They owe him how much???
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(04-24-2024, 11:25 PM)The Jom Wrote: 1 of 9 shooting the ball. A remarkable -32 in 30 minutes of a 10-point loss. They owe him how much???

Shit happens sometimes. He could have 30 the next game and nobody remembers.
Like Reply
I am really amazed by Miami. With Butler and Rozier, arguably their top two offensive choices, out they still beat the top regular season team in the league. Of course their percentage of makes was really high, but they were able to generate decent shots. I can't see Mavs being anywhere near a team as Celtics if their top two offensive players wouldn't be available.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 05:52 AM)omahen Wrote: I am really amazed by Miami. With Butler and Rozier, arguably their top two offensive choices, out they still beat the top regular season team in the league. Of course their percentage of makes was really high, but they were able to generate decent shots. I can't see Mavs being anywhere near a team as Celtics if their top two offensive players wouldn't be available.

Eric Spoelstra has a lot to do with it as well. I'm sure he didn't expect them to set a franchise record with 23 made 3's, but he gets his players ready to play regardless of the circumstance or situation, and he does more with less as well as any coach in the league.   He's one of the best to do it.
Like Reply
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/i-k...d=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=dbeac9c85c9949bc8aed6e3f421537ff&ei=11

The man has a point...
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKidd's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin
Like Reply
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/eve...d=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a06eaf37cc8b4ab6b6636eb2dd0b34e9&ei=52

Jayson Tatum feeling the Heat (no pun intended)
Like Reply
(04-24-2024, 08:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: KPs post game looked way better during the regular season. Today it looks just like I remember it from his Mavs stint. Cannot back down a 6'5 guard.

I have never once wished the Mavs still had him, even when it looked like he was playing well. 

He is soft and will ultimately let them down.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 05:52 AM)omahen Wrote: I am really amazed by Miami. With Butler and Rozier, arguably their top two offensive choices, out they still beat the top regular season team in the league. Of course their percentage of makes was really high, but they were able to generate decent shots. I can't see Mavs being anywhere near a team as Celtics if their top two offensive players wouldn't be available.

Spoelstra is by far the best coach in the league.

Miami has a decent amount of good 3pt shooters and what do they have to lose really? Call it the "WE BELIEVE WARRIORS" gameplan. Play defense and shoot as many dumb threes as you can get up. If they go in, you might win. If they don´t, nobody expected anything from you anyway. You get hot you win 1-2 games. If you can rattle Boston and gain momentum, maybe they get nervous. I don´t want to know the locker room in Boston, if Miami bombs them out of the building in game 3.

That said Boston in 5 or 6. Big Grin
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 11:04 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I have never once wished the Mavs still had him, even when it looked like he was playing well. 

He is soft and will ultimately let them down.
Dwight Powell could play center behind Holiday, White, Brown and Tatum.
[-] The following 5 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft, MFFL, mvossman, RGP1981, Smitty
Like Reply
@TheDunkCentral
Khris Middleton did not participate in Thursday's practice due to an ankle issue; his status for Friday's game is unclear, per @Underdog__NBA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 11:19 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Spoelstra is by far the best coach in the league.

Pop sez hi.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • MFFL, rocky164
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 01:28 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Pop sez hi.

Okay. Say hi back.
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 01:28 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Pop sez hi.

You mean the guy who might've been in the playoffs THIS YEAR if he'd have been smart enough to get his team a PG during the off-season?
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKidd
Like Reply