Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
AROUND the NBA: MIN Sweeps PHX!
(01-06-2024, 06:09 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Draymond has been reinstated.

Saved GSW almost 9 mil in taxes Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(01-06-2024, 01:56 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Wow...kind of feels like GS is missing the playoffs, with all that's going on 

And Portland has their Top-4 protected 2024 first round pick. Ouch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-06-2024, 06:09 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Draymond has been reinstated.

So punching an opposing player just a few weeks after putting another player in a headlock only gets a12 game suspension?

Way to go NBA, that'll definitely show you're tough on violence!
Like Reply
(01-06-2024, 07:32 PM)Jmaciscool Wrote: So punching an opposing player just a few weeks after putting another player in a headlock only gets a12 game suspension?

He should be in jail after the Jordan Poole punch.
Like Reply
(01-06-2024, 07:32 PM)Jmaciscool Wrote: So punching an opposing player just a few weeks after putting another player in a headlock only gets a12 game suspension?

12 games is more than I expected. Killian Hayes ko'd Mo Wagner and only got 3. The league doesn't take this stuff seriously.
Like Reply
(01-06-2024, 09:25 PM)loki Wrote: 12 games is more than I expected. Killian Hayes ko'd Mo Wagner and only got 3. The league doesn't take this stuff seriously.

Green is a consistent offender though, at some point the league has to do something,  12 games is underwhelming for what he does. 
League doesn't care when something happens every now and then, and they tried to do so with Dray himself. 
The guy is simply challenging the authority of the league with his antics. He laughed off the Gobert case and suspension and then repeated what it almost immediate. 
Would have expected more tbh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes khaled1987's post:
  • Jmaciscool
Like Reply
Hartenstein taking advantage of the opportunity in NY. 19 and 20 rebound games in the last 3. I believe he has a player option this summer. I wonder what he will command. I thought he could be a target for us, but he will be out of our price range.
Like Reply
After two disasters against Mavs, Portland beat BKN in overtime
Like Reply
GS getting it good from Toronto.

What is going on with Atlanta. I swear this is maybe the 3rd or 4th time that I look at the scores and they are leading late in the fourth only to look a few hours later and see they wound up losing.

Is AJ Griffin just totally out of their rotation? I know it is a numbers crunch but he is hardly getting any playing time. is Kobe Bufkin injured? He isn't playing either. Speaking from experience, it sucks watching a depressing team for a whole season. If I was a Hawks fan, I would probably be on my 8th break from the team at this stage in the season.

(01-07-2024, 06:13 PM)omahen Wrote: After two disasters against Mavs, Portland beat BKN in overtime

I expect them to make a move.    DFS seems like the prime candidate.   They have some really interesting decisions to make.  They have a lot of good players.   They just lack that dude.
Like Reply
Andrew Wiggins was -29 in only 17 minutes tonight.

Please, no more talk of trading for him. I almost got caught up last week, but he’s just not good.
[-] The following 4 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • rocky164, RoyTarpleysGhost, Scott41theMavs, ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
NBACentral (@TheDunkCentral)
Draymond Green says he considered retiring but Adam Silver talked him out of it, per @wojespn
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-08-2024, 11:12 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: NBACentral (@TheDunkCentral)
Draymond Green says he considered retiring but Adam Silver talked him out of it, per @wojespn

No way this latest re-installment could go wrong. I mean it´s not like Draymond is completely delusional. Sure Adam Silver begged him to come back, so he can choke, stomp and cold-cock more players. Shy
Like Reply
Draymond: "If y'all make me go to counseling I'm just going to retire."

Silver: "You know you don't get paid if you retire right?"

Draymond: "Oh damn Adam Silver just talked me out of retirement!"
[-] The following 8 users Like Benskix2's post:
  • DallasMaverick, From Dirk to Luka, Jmaciscool, khaled1987, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, MFFL, omahen, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(01-08-2024, 05:48 PM)Benskix2 Wrote: Draymond: "If y'all make me go to counseling I'm just going to retire."

Silver: "You know you don't get paid if you retire right?"

Draymond: "Oh damn Adam Silver just talked me out of retirement!"
I personally think it went down like this.

CP3: I´m the President of the NBAPA. I put my fist down for you. I literally broke my hand for you. You know what a tight asshole Adam Silver has.

Draymond: You mean is?

CP3: No I mean has.

Coincidence, I think not. Dodgy
Like Reply
Ja gone for the season.  Shoulder surgery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Ja Morant out for the season. Shoulder surgery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
(01-08-2024, 10:02 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Ja Morant out for the season. Shoulder surgery.

Video of the accident.

[Image: uQQtVW.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BigDirk41, From Dirk to Luka, juanc, mvossman, omahen, Scott41theMavs, SleepingHero, The Jom
Like Reply
Utah with another big win and Milwaukee in a bit of a crisis. Indy won over Boston (no Tatum) with Haly playing only 15 minutes. Miami culture really is something different. No Butler, yet they are still winning games.
Like Reply
Memphis season from hell continues. Do you think it was Morant's shooting arm?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, BoredAssistant, DallasMaverick, From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply
(01-09-2024, 03:52 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Memphis season from hell continues. Do you think it was Morant's shooting arm?

Yes. His right arm.
Like Reply