Poll: How do you grade this trade?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A
65.67%
44 65.67%
A-
26.87%
18 26.87%
B
4.48%
3 4.48%
B-
2.99%
2 2.99%
C
0%
0 0%
C-
0%
0 0%
D
0%
0 0%
D-
0%
0 0%
F
0%
0 0%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TRADE: Christian Wood (1yr/$14.3M) to DAL | #26+SB+Boban+Chriss+TB to HOU
(06-16-2022, 05:48 AM)MrGoat Wrote: https://twitter.com/LandryLocker/status/...wcon%5Es1_

I'm not going to pretend there aren't concerns, he was available this cheaply for a reason. I'm ultimately still fine with it because of the price and he's an expiring so we didn't shackle ourselves to him long term if his red flags come home to roost. Our offense was pretty pedestrian under Kidd so hopefully this helps juice it a bit. We still need to add a defensive big but we opened up roster spaces to do so with this trade too so that's another plus. Need someone more physical down low for some matchups, maybe Robin Lopez could be had for a minimum

Definitely.  I know that two years from now some might be talking about missing on a good cheap two way wing in the draft, but I am not going to be engaging in that. As much as I am a huge proponent of the draft, wr got a legit offensive starter for a team that very well might have been in the Finals if we had got any offensive production out of that spot in the WCF. 

I am also still high on Nsoza in the 2nd round.  Defensively we all feel he will get better.  As raw as he is offensively he has a soft floater around the rim which bodes well. Powell in comparison has never shown any offensive feel around the basket.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hakeemfaan's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Christian Wood (1yr/$14.3M) to DAL | #26+SB+Boban+Chriss+TB to HOU - by hakeemfaan - 06-16-2022, 08:19 AM