Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
TDL Archived: The 2nd Rnd Pick Yankee Swap
(02-09-2023, 02:27 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Don't want to get everyone's hopes up for like round 4, but...I wonder if Dragic will be a buyout candidate.

He might very well be and I sure hope he is.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:27 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Don't want to get everyone's hopes up for like round 4, but...I wonder if Dragic will be a buyout candidate.

I´m not sure anybody is alive in the Chicago FO.
Like Reply
My F5 key is breaking!

https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...5424200706
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, From Dirk to Luka, KillerLeft, omahen
Like Reply

Impossible to keep up with the posts but the last thing I saw was a report mentioining the Knicks trying to trade for him.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:29 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Impossible to keep up with the posts but the last thing I saw was a report mentioining the Knicks trying to trade for him.

Right, but LaVine is the target...just wondering if they'll buy him out. Probably not, I guess.
Like Reply
Mostly moves around the edges so far. I can't say anyone really substantially improved in last two hours
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
If we sign druglord John Wall, I want Miles Bridges, too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:28 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: That's why Cuban bites the LT bullet so Nico can tell Sean Marks he will take Simmons off their hands if they throw in Johnson, a couple of their own 2nd rounders and one of the 1st they own.  Then when Marks agrees to it, Nico says "one more thing, I want my picks back...all of them" Then he quotes one of the worst movies ever and calls him a Pancake Eating Mother F*&#er!

Draft Day is high up on my "cheeziest movies I love to watch" list.
[-] The following 2 users Like michaeltex's post:
  • hakeemfaan, MaxiThreeba
Like Reply
30 MINS LEFT!
Like Reply
Shocked 
(02-09-2023, 02:28 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: My F5 key is breaking!

https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...5424200706

Oh, you had me for a second...
[-] The following 1 user Likes chaparral's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
i hate work. it makes it impossible to focus on whats important.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:30 PM)omahen Wrote: Mostly moves around the edges so far. I can't say anyone really substantially improved in last two hours

I think Portland improved a bit.

Suns, Mavs, and Lakers all improved a crap ton.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:31 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Suns, Mavs, and Lakers all improved a crap ton.
How many crap tons in a sh*t load?
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:32 PM)michaeltex Wrote: How many crap tons in a sh*t load?

the same amount of stanley nickels to schrute bucks
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:30 PM)michaeltex Wrote: Draft Day is high up on my "cheeziest movies I love to watch" list.

Not gonna lie it's a guilty pleasure of mine too.  They should make a sequel but its the NBA TDL!
Like Reply
Shams types like crazy person, new trade news coming. Big Grin
Like Reply
PatBev would be highly motivated the next few months playing for a new contract and a championship, while sticking it to his former teammates.  Sign me up.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/patbev21/status/1623...90082?s=46&t=6cq-QY9ImTIDuTu_mR1jlg

never forget Bev tweeted this out last night
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Are we done or are they preparing the fireworks?
Like Reply
Beverley still keeping up with Ant and Kat. New recruiter. Bring in the Black Parsons. Big Grin
Like Reply