Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
TDL Archived: The 2nd Rnd Pick Yankee Swap
Beverley for Bamba.  Cry
Like Reply
I think this means Beverly will get bought out.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Are the Mavs sleeping in today after their late-night win in LA?
[-] The following 1 user Likes chaparral's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
doesn't Bamba have 10 million for next year too?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status...74413?s=20&t=aMVBHVydloptRnSh18DBeA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:22 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I think this means Beverly will get bought out.

There will be plenty of decent washed up point guards on a buyout market

Shams Charania on Twitter: "The San Antonio Spurs are trading Josh Richardson to the New Orleans Pelicans, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium." / Twitter
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:23 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: doesn't Bamba have 10 million for next year too?

Non guaranteed 10 mil
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Chicagojk
Like Reply
Time is running out...I think the Mavs will stand pat!
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:23 PM)chaparral Wrote: Are the Mavs sleeping in today after their late-night win in LA?

Sure seems like it. Nothing but crickets so far.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:23 PM)chaparral Wrote: Are the Mavs sleeping in today after their late-night win in LA?

Aren´t invited to the party. Need five 2nd round picks to enter trade talks.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Mavs2021, MaxiThreeba, MFFL
Like Reply
Cuban: “We Love Our Boys in Blue!”
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:22 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I think this means Beverly will get bought out.

Let´s hope so. He´s Luka´s #1 fanboy. Perfect to defend smaller PGs and doesn´t need to handle the ball too much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Nope, but they're clearly having to wait for the "bargain bin" deals, if in fact there end up being any to be had. 

I think this probably means that unprotected '27 is NOT on the table, but then again, who can predict anything right now. I'm not even sure I'm aware of everything that's happened in the last 90 minutes.

(02-09-2023, 02:25 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Let´s hope so. He´s Luka´s #1 fanboy. Perfect to defend smaller PGs and doesn´t need to handle the ball too much.

Would be a GREAT buyout option to be 9th man on this team.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:26 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Nope, but they're clearly having to wait for the "bargain bin" deals, if in fact there end up being any to be had. 

I think this probably means that unprotected '27 is NOT on the table, but then again, who can predict anything right now. I'm not even sure I'm aware of everything that's happened in the last 90 minutes.

bargain bin...but they are trying to sell old, busted up shoes for $17 million Smile
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter: "The Pistons are sending F Kevin Knox to the Warriors as part of the multi-team deal that brings them James Wiseman, sources tell ESPN. Knox may be moved onto a new team." / Twitter
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Aren´t invited to the party. Need five 2nd round picks to enter trade talks.

That's not good. They need way more than Kyrie. Wings, another ball handler ?
Like Reply
On the bright side Lakers now have Hachimura, Bamba, Schroeder, Vanderbilt, Beasley, Russell, so plenty of options for a Kyrie S&T.
Like Reply
Shams Charania on Twitter: "The Pelicans are trading Devonte' Graham and four second-round picks to San Antonio, sources said." / Twitter
Like Reply
Don't want to get everyone's hopes up for like round 4, but...I wonder if Dragic will be a buyout candidate.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 02:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Aren´t invited to the party. Need five 2nd round picks to enter trade talks.

That's why Cuban bites the LT bullet so Nico can tell Sean Marks he will take Simmons off their hands if they throw in Johnson, a couple of their own 2nd rounders and one of the 1st they own.  Then when Marks agrees to it, Nico says "one more thing, I want my picks back...all of them" Then he quotes one of the worst movies ever and calls him a Pancake Eating Mother F*&#er!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply