Poll: Should Kammrath continue to moderate/admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Kammrath should continue to moderate/admin with all of his opinions and biases.
79.55%
35 79.55%
No, Kammrath should not continue to moderate/admin, his opinions and biases are a detriment to the site.
20.45%
9 20.45%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Should Kammrath continue to be a moderator/admin?
I pretty much tend to agree with everyone else here.

Kam! You're a great mod. You do a lot of posting and updating here that's invaluable. I appreciate your takes on the roster (even if I don't agree with them all the time). More often than not you're correct with your predictions and you stand by your takes, which is a rare thing nowadays. The only downfall I think you have is that when someone disagrees with you, or tries to push your buttons, you tend to take it very hard and let it get to you. 

We're all Mav fans here and want the Mavs to succeed. Lets keep the discussion going and not let perceived slights get in the way of it. Unless of course you're apart of the inferior bovine faction. If so then the only remedy to me is trading away DFS for Will Barton. Then waiving Willy B to get us out of that contract.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Kammrath continue to be a moderator/admin? - by SleepingHero - 05-25-2022, 04:21 PM