Poll: Should Kammrath continue to moderate/admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Kammrath should continue to moderate/admin with all of his opinions and biases.
79.55%
35 79.55%
No, Kammrath should not continue to moderate/admin, his opinions and biases are a detriment to the site.
20.45%
9 20.45%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Should Kammrath continue to be a moderator/admin?
How much do you really need to moderate this site beyond the random spam attacks?  We don't have a lot of users or activities nor do we have a lot of clowns.  People do tend to take this site too seriously and need to talk to each other more nicely, but even when our claws are out, I don't think that requires a lot of moderation.   If you do a lot of moderation, and this goes for the rest of the team, I think you guys do a good job because it isn't noticeable.   My advice to people conversating with the moderating team, heated or not, don't treat it any differently than conversations with other users.  Just because you disagree with a moderators POV, doesn't mean they are using their elevated status to skew the conversation.  That's a long way of saying, no you shouldn't step down.

Steps for success:

-Grow up (except me)
-Lighten up
-It's not that serious.
-We all love each other except my mortal enemy SleepingHero
-Stop trying to trade Dorian
-All Hail God King
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Kammrath continue to be a moderator/admin? - by cow - 05-25-2022, 01:24 PM