Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game against the Warriors? O/U Warriors FG%- 43.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
4 80.00%
Under
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 3: GSW (3-0) vs. DAL (0-3) | 100-109 loss
(05-22-2022, 09:42 PM)Kammrath Wrote: When Kidd has said MULTIPLE times this year that when shots aren't falling then the D gets lazy, I am convined he is 100% pinpointing Luka with those comments. Luka pouts when his teammates are not making shots and his D becomes an incredible liability.

Mavs could play the best defense on the planet and they wouldn't win shooting 33%.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Branduil's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
If Wiggins is winning his match up against Luka, we just have no chance to win. Zero.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 09:42 PM)Kammrath Wrote: When Kidd has said MULTIPLE times this year that when shots aren't falling then the D gets lazy, I am convined he is 100% pinpointing Luka with those comments. Luka pouts when his teammates are not making shots and his D becomes an incredible liability.

Jesus Christ. The 3rd quarter score was 13-9 halfway through the quarter. They cannot score. They have three points in the last five minutes.
Like Reply
Bad Bullock chose a very bad time to appear - 0/9
Like Reply

Let it go
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 09:42 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: This. This team just isnt there yet.

Need to bring in better players. Bullock hasn't scored, neither has Kleber even though he is protecting the rim.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 09:50 PM)Smitty Wrote: Let it go

You want me to stop being a fan and stop caring about what is best for the success of the Mavs? Yeah, no thanks. I will keep caring about what leads to team success.
Like Reply
It’ll all be over soon. Gun to horse’s head.
Like Reply
Kidd and co will have plenty  to dissect in the offseason. 

Luka will have plenty of pieces to add to his game.  

I trust them both. 

Nico will have some decisions to make and that’s the biggest key to next season.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 09:51 PM)Kammrath Wrote: You want me to stop being a fan and stop caring about what is best for the success of the Mavs? Yeah, no thanks. I will keep caring about what leads to team success.

We get it. You say the same stuff
Like Reply
The Mavs are paying ~$50 million to THJ/Bertans/Powell/Green right now and getting zero-to-negative production from that group. That's why this is the limit of this team's ceiling.
Like Reply
Warriors score in the paint as much as they do from 3.
Like Reply
Appreciate the urgency that SD is playing with. Being aggressive and not waiitng to get the team into its offense.
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 09:55 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Appreciate the urgency that SD is playing with. Being aggressive and not waiitng to get the team into its offense.

Him, Luka and JB are showing up. Everybody else, not so much.
Like Reply
Glad we are getting this whooping though. Shows that they have a lot to do if they want to beat the Warriors in the playoffs because GSW will still be contenders in the next 2 years so they aren't going away anytime soon. Their young players will get better too and that will help offset Steph/Klay/Draymond getting older
Like Reply
The next phase for Luka on offense is to learn how to play off ball. He has to be a threat when he is not holding the ball, and there needs to be some variety to the offense when he is on the court. It can be too predictable at times.

Of course we also need to get better players and cut off some of the fat. That is true as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply
Bullock won that award and it surely looks like it affected his play.
Like Reply
Big minutes by Reggie and Dorian starting to show up this series. No legs!
Like Reply
(05-22-2022, 10:00 PM)Smitty Wrote: Big minutes by Reggie and Dorian starting to show up this series. No legs!

I would add Maxi to that list as well
Like Reply
Honestly glad we are seeing this side of Maxi. He is not a big worthy of big minutes in the playoffs.

Mavs need to upgrade both DP and him this offseason if possible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • SwisherPrice
Like Reply