Poll: How many points do the Mavs score this game? O/U 103.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
85.71%
6 85.71%
Under
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 2: DAL (0-2) vs. GSW (2-0) | 117-126 loss
That was the game we had to win imo.  I think this is a short series.  Mavs got good scoring games from Luka and Brunson.  Bullock hit his threes.  But non else showed up tonight.  Needed another guy.

The third quarter offense was brutal and the fourth quarter defense was awful.  GS just put their head down and got layup after layup.  Maxi was a complete zero today trying to be any resistance.  Although he wasn't the only one...very little resistance.   

Credit GS....they really came on strong.  They are not as good as the Mavs are making them look.

(05-20-2022, 10:39 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Green and Frank should be nailed to the bench for the rest of the series. Hell, put Burke out there, he can't be much worse. At least he can score.

hmm maybe.   Maybe home court fixes some things.   Green looks a little frazzled.  I was worried the playoffs may be too big for him.  It may be.  It happens.   I think almost to be expected.  I am not sure if this is a good series for Frank.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: DAL (0-1) vs. GSW (1-0) | 8:00pm CST - by Chicagojk - 05-20-2022, 10:41 PM